New house new display - under construction!

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Whats the story with the Stormie taking 5 sat on the cabinet :lol: conscientious objector ? :lol:

You just can't get the staff these day's Mike, you know the score :lol: he's my sole surviving childhood figure & custom poseable customised by me as a kid so he can be either seated, running or falling, posted the pics before a couple of time, but just for you -

IMGP7222_zps935381ce.jpg

IMGP7223_zpsd75e2331.jpg

IMGP7224_zpsefc786a5.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol: love that

Childhood figure as well brilliant, super posable as well, one of the old guard,

Great pics as well especially the last one :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
Not got anything pre production Chris, sadly there are only a few pre production pieces for the power droid know to exist & I missed one a little while back :|

Sothe 6 packs were available over here then? thanks for the info, thought they were US issue only like the MP's, you learn something new every day eh.

Remember both packs clear as day- top floor of John Lewis in Birmingham. I bought a Stormtrooper ;)

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Looking good so far Frank. I can't wait to see how it is when you've got things more finalized. I'm in the exact same situation myself and it really feels good to get things back on display even if not exactly how you want it.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Nice, what a fantastic collection. I can't believe there are so many multipacks out there, 100? Crazy. Do you have every figure in a baggie that was available in a baggie? I mean available on their own, not necessarily from a multipack. Also, are there any figures that were never available in a baggie/as a mail-away? I like the baggie Blue Snag - pristine!
Andy

x-pack

Grand Master
Wow wow wow! :shock:

This is one of my favourite collections. Loads of nice variations and I really like that Jabba playset box :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Thanks guys!

& so it starts, looked like this yesterday -

& like this today 6/12/14 -

banging away at it hammer & tongs, but I am recycling reclaimed wood for the shelving so its slow going, can't wait to get stuff back out on display as the cardboard box display is pissing me off no end, its a hard build & had to wrap my head round a way of doing it as firstly there is a window door or some **** in the way on every bloody wall & its only a tiny room, then I have to build it without putting a single hole in the wall :? but I have built it in a framework round the entire room so it all pushes against itself to hold & brace itself in place, I hope it works, if so it will maximise the space to its best potential & should I hope look ok & be enough for all the graded baggies & my moc's, though I'm ****ed if I want to make a quick exit :lol:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well worked my bloody nuts off on it today & am pretty happy now its starting to take shape, bored as I am running out of brackets though so have had to order more, but got plenty to keep me busy till they turn up.

At least you can see what its going to look like now rather than a mess of bits of wood :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice, haven't you finished it yet? What were you doing all day yesterday? :lol: :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
theforceuk said:
Nice, haven't you finished it yet? What were you doing all day yesterday? :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you want to stand in for my misses, she keeps saying that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks great by the way. :mrgreen:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Nice Frank, its good to see the effort people put into their display areas. 8)

Is that a morph I spotted to?

Don't leave him around, he will only **** everyhting up while you are asleep at night. :wink:

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Looking better, camera battery ran out of juice, but will get some better photos together soon, thank goodness - no more cardboard box display :D

This is a bit of it anyway, quite pleased with how its turned out -

IMGP8188_zps4b43c1ed.jpg

IMGP8186_zpsbaa933fc.jpg

IMGP8185_zps9d256a5e.jpg

Not a Morph but I'd love him & Chaz, its a tango man & boy has it been an effort Chris, but its worth it.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Worth it? :eek:

It looks amazing Frank, my eyes focused on those Wallies straight away. That is a jaw dropping room mate, are you going to get something to display in the middle like you had in your old place?

What about washing the whole room in white, shelves and all, give it a real display/gallery feel to it.

I wish we could hear it as well as see it as I am sure you play 'Frankie' on loop while you admire your baggies :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom