New Kim Simmons book - bulk order

Richard_H

Grand Master
I've posted one today. Once I'm happy it arrived safe and sound I know how to package the rest.

£3 for 2nd class, £5.50 for 1st class + £1 for signed for if you wish.

I'd appreciate you whacking 50p on for bubble wrap as I need to buy some.

I'm away camping now until Monday afternoon.

Cheers guys

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
I've posted one today. Once I'm happy it arrived safe and sound I know how to package the rest.

£3 for 2nd class, £5.50 for 1st class + £1 for signed for if you wish.

I'd appreciate you whacking 50p on for bubble wrap as I need to buy some.

I'm away camping now until Monday afternoon.

Cheers guys
No problem at all, and thank you. Will you be PM'ing the buyers with your PayPal details?

Richard_H

Grand Master
I have some spare that have a small crease in the corner. Can send you pics of the best one? Let me know if you're interested.

All books have now been posted to those who asked. All rest will be brought to FF

£1.49 FIGURES

Padawan
Richard_H said:
I have some spare that have a small crease in the corner. Can send you pics of the best one? Let me know if you're interested.

All books have now been posted to those who asked. All rest will be brought to FF

Hi Richard,

I've sent you a message this morning about buying a copy from you, can't make it to FF unfortunately but I'm happy for a copy with creases/folds etc - I'm not fussy in the slightest.

Cheers,

Rob

Richard_H

Grand Master
Here is a photo. It looks worse in the light, you can't see it if you are just looking at it. £1.49 FIGURES

image0 (1).jpeg

image1 (3).jpeg

Richard_H

Grand Master
Very disappointed to say that I cannot bring these books to FF unless a miracle happens. The replacement books ( a long story) have been held in UK customs since Tuesday and look as though they've still not been released. This whole situation has been a nightmare with delays and missed deadlines. Nothing I can do guys. I've posted about 20 of these out but they are not easy to post either due to their odd size so I have the pleasure of that to look forward to post FF - :cry:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Richard_H said:
Very disappointed to say that I cannot bring these books to FF unless a miracle happens. The replacement books ( a long story) have been held in UK customs since Tuesday and look as though they've still not been released. This whole situation has been a nightmare with delays and missed deadlines. Nothing I can do guys. I've posted about 20 of these out but they are not easy to post either due to their odd size so I have the pleasure of that to look forward to post FF - :cry:

Sorry if I've missed this already, I've not been keeping up on this, but were all the books in the first order damaged/no good for some reason? I know a few turned up with some creases etc. Are the ones being held at customs part of a second batch?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Richard_H said:
Yes, a replacement batch and a nightmare insurance claim

Cheers, Rich. Fingers crossed by some miracle HMRC release our books in time form Sunday. Ahhh, who am I kidding, we're talking about a government department! :lol:

Richard_H

Grand Master
14 books arrived.

10 are mint
2 are near mint
2 are a little rougher but still better than the damaged ones.

Will be posting these out asap and hope to get most sent by Sat.

£3 for 2nd
£4.50 for 1st signed

Appreciate 50p bubble wrap if you can send to the paypal once I get your address.

Cheers
Rich

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Rich, money and address sent. Save the mint ones for others, I don't mind a couple of creases.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom