New Masters of the Universe movie.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Production starts in April, really exciting news, IF they get it right this will be brilliant. I've only just found out, release date is December 18 2019, although this will probably change due to Episode 9 being released at the same time.

What do you think?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Production starts in April, really exciting news, IF they get it right this will be brilliant. I've only just found out, release date is December 18 2019, although this will probably change due to Episode 9 being released at the same time.

What do you think?
I think that the most important word above is...IF.

subzero

Sith Lord
YES!!! iv'e been waiting for this my entire ****ing life, absolutely cannot wait, I really hope it's done in a Zack Snyder style similar to Man of Steel, but even if it's done in a more cartoony unrealistic way I still don't care I just wanna see a new MOTU film. I have no idea who's gonna play He-Man but it should def be Mike O'Hearn the American Gladiator, Titan...

mike-ohearn-ner-worth.jpg

unnamed.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Not sure yet, Cillian Murphy has been linked with Skellatore...... :)

Yes I've been waiting for this my entire life as well!

Those pictures of you Subzero? :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Cillian Murphy would be a great choice for Skeletor, he could pull off a good character of an evil psychopath, but should Skeletor be muscular though?... hmm!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Well if Cillian Murphy is in it, no doubt Tom Hardy will be in it as well! Have you noticed they are both in the same films a lot?

subzero

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Well if Cillian Murphy is in it, no doubt Tom Hardy will be in it as well! Have you noticed they are both in the same films a lot?

I'd laugh now if Christian Bale was He-Man. :lol:

On a side note, and an amazing coincidence, look what just turned up in the post this afternoon... :? :shock:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=212&p=475675#p475675

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
theforceuk said:

On a side note, and an amazing coincidence, look what just turned up in the post this afternoon... :? :shock:

Christian Bale, Man-At-Arms? He looks good with a tash. Yeah just seen your album, amazing condition. Not that your going to, but imagine trying to complete that now! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
subzero said:
theforceuk said:

Christian Bale, Man-At-Arms? He looks good with a tash. Yeah just seen your album, amazing condition. Not that your going to, but imagine trying to complete that now! :lol:

Haha Bale probably could do that role too.

Iv'e actually got a sealed sticker pack, I should get started :lol: but nah that would prob take about 10 years and £5000 to complete cus i'd have nobody to do swaps with. :eek:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
YES!!! iv'e been waiting for this my entire ****ing life, absolutely cannot wait, I really hope it's done in a Zack Snyder style similar to Man of Steel, but even if it's done in a more cartoony unrealistic way I still don't care I just wanna see a new MOTU film. I have no idea who's gonna play He-Man but it should def be Mike O'Hearn the American Gladiator, Titan...

So no dolph lundgren ? :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Nah he's too old and wrinkly now :lol: I do think though he should at least appear in it at the end as a little cameo role, that would be quite fun to see, it would probably be one of the only nostalgic film cameo roles I think would work.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Nah he's too old and wrinkly now :lol: I do think though he should at least appear in it at the end as a little cameo role, that would be quite fun to see, it would probably be one of the only nostalgic film cameo roles I think would work.

I am sure that Frank Langella can still play skeletor :lol: but yes it could be fun to see Dolph Lundgren again :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:

I am sure that Frank Langella can still play skeletor :lol: but yes it could be fun to see Dolph Lundgren again :lol:

Frank Langella did play a sick role as Skeletor, there's no denying that! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Frank Langella did play a sick role as Skeletor, there's no denying that! :)

:lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom