Not sure what to make of this

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vintage-star-wars-luke-skywalker-head-on-darth-vaders-body-hard-to-find-/262059567053?hash=item3d03f7a7cd

lejackal

Grand Master
Seems legit, this will surely be a great investment and be worth thousands after the new film etc etc etc blah blah blah :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
haha - I wonder why people like this bother - eBay must love them as they pay to list crap. I notice her last sale was 20p - considering that is the fee that PayPal take to process the transaction then she probably lost money on the sale!

waves of light

Padawan
Wait on... this is the same guy who sold me a vinyl caped jawa last week for £500. Please god tell me it's not fake!!!!!

JawaCapeLol.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
waves of light said:
Wait on... this is the same guy who sold me a vinyl caped jawa last week for £500. Please god tell me it's not fake!!!!

Oh mate, can't believe you didn't spot that as a fake; his blaster is totally the wrong colour.

waves of light

Padawan
ScruffyLookingNH said:
waves of light said:
Wait on... this is the same guy who sold me a vinyl caped jawa last week for £500. Please god tell me it's not fake!!!!

Oh mate, can't believe you didn't spot that as a fake; his blaster is totally the wrong colour.

But it's the rare DT blaster, no?

sith-smith

Grand Master
DarthStanley said:
There's nothing to make of it mate,it's a pile of shite! :lol:

True...but it's a hard to find pile of ****. :D

And there's not much more you can say about it!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I must have got the deal of the year yesterday as I picked this up for £2.50 shall i list this for £10 cheaper then her's and get loads of offers hmmmm on seconds thoughts not a ruddy chance lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom