Obi-Wan Kenobi tv series (SPOILER ALERTS)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I saw the trailer on imdb for the new Obi-Wan Kenobi tv series. I think the trailer is awesome and cool to see Ewan McGregor is back as Kenobi.

Has any of you seen the trailer and will watch it on disney next month ?

I will for sure watch it, I can't also wait to see how much we will see to vader, they write he is in all 6 episodes, very cool :cool:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'll be watching it. I only hope it's better than 'The Book of Boba Fett'... that series certainly had its moments, but by the end of it, overall I felt disappointed, especially since its 2 best episodes were taken from the upcoming 3rd series of 'The Mandalorian'. Hopefully Disney have learned their lesson and 'Kenobi' will be good, but if Kathleen Kennedy has had anything to do with it, prepare to be very, VERY disappointed.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I'll be watching it. I only hope it's better than 'The Book of Boba Fett'... that series certainly had its moments, but by the end of it, overall I felt disappointed, especially since its 2 best episodes were taken from the upcoming 3rd series of 'The Mandalorian'. Hopefully Disney have learned their lesson and 'Kenobi' will be good, but if Kathleen Kennedy has had anything to do with it, prepare to be very, VERY disappointed.
I was beginning to think, will no one else see it since noboby had writen back 😂 Thanks for writing back. So we are the only 2 members on the forum that will see it this month 😂

Yes I also really hope disney have learned their lesson. 'The Book of Boba Fett' could have been better.

The trailer looks awesome so far, I think there is some rogue one over it :cool:

lejackal

Grand Master
I was beginning to think, will no one else see it since noboby had writen back 😂 Thanks for writing back. So we are the only 2 members on the forum that will see it this month 😂

Yes I also really hope disney have learned their lesson. 'The Book of Boba Fett' could have been better.

The trailer looks awesome so far, I think there is some rogue one over it :cool:
I'm looking forward to it, currently working through Moon Knight (and not really sure what to make of it)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I'm looking forward to it, currently working through Moon Knight (and not really sure what to make of it)
Cool, we are not alone 😂 I do not know Moon Knight, I am currently working through Stargate SG-1, I am at the beginning of season 2.

UKS

Jedi Knight
Obi-Wan looks amazing and I am super excited. I will be let down but any Ewan/Ben and Owen/Joel action is heaven sent and seeing Obi-Wan see Luke was worth it alone. So excited!!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
New trailer just dropped, it's looking good. I'm pretty stoked to see zuckuss make an appearance in the rooftop shootout

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Missed Zuck! Will need to watch it on the tv rather than my phone!
98294973-A434-43C0-8F5A-B006C4967665.jpeg

I tried to lighten it up but I'm pretty sure that's him.

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
As with most things Disney SW, I'm hoping for the best but fearing the worst with Kenobi.

Looking forward to seeing the Owen/Obi-Wan relationship being explored more and the Vader encounter(s). Hopefully, they manage to solve the canon breaking problems that may be thrown up.

Still not sold on the look of the Grand Inquisitor and they seem to be focusing on the female Inquisitor, which is setting off alarm bells.

The visuals and locales look good, if not spectacular (although the new panet Daiyu looks a bit too Blade Runner-esque generic sci-fi for my liking).

Overall, the series has real potential. Hopefully it goes dark and delivers an emotional punch. I just hope it doesn't do a 'Book of Boba Fett' and makes Kenobi a side character in his own show.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I must admit that I'm slightly on the fence with it at this point although I loved the way it started. I think it's that young actor element that's hard for me to get past but it's still very early days (although I thought it was 6 episodes so we could already be a third through it?!), and I'll wait until I see the whole thing before passing any real judgement.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes next as this was very much shots from the trailers and I'm guessing the next episodes will be all new to us.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom