Old man moaning

Snaketibe

Snaketibe

Sith Lord
Supporter
My wife just rhad a go at me for buying Beanburgers in the family shop I did. After she wrote on the shopping list "beanburgers". Apparently this meant "buy the ingredients for beanburgers". So we can home cook beanburgers.

Not happy.
Was your crystal ball not working that day? ;)

UKS

UKS

Jedi Knight
End to the story: we ate the bean burgers today. She liked the bean burgers.

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
506ECE8C 0B9E 4561 8DFA 1BCE8064E6C5
WTF is wrong with people. Come, don't come, whichever but who doesn't celebrate birthdays?!

edd_jedi

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Good luck shielding them from birthdays beyond the age of about five!

Snaketibe

Snaketibe

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow... That child's going to have a super-fun upbringing. I'm guessing the parents are Jehovah's Witnesses, since they generally don't celebrate any holidays or special occasions, including birthdays.... Poor kid.

W

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Wow... That child's going to have a super-fun upbringing. I'm guessing the parents are Jehovah's Witnesses, since they generally don't celebrate any holidays or special occasions, including birthdays.... Poor kid.
Summed up well. Poor ****ing kid

UKS

UKS

Jedi Knight
Quick story. Two of my friends at school had a mother who had banned TV in the house. They thus became absolute TV junkies, getting as much as they could around the rest of their friends houses.

Quick Story 2: We are a bit of a fat family. Food was a little bit fetishised I feel. My brother decided to change things with his kids, and gave them uncontrolled access to sweets. Now they are mid twenties, they have never had the sweet obsession all their friends had, could take it or leave it from a young age - and both are stick thin. Unlike the rest of us.

I'm pretty sure all religions should learn that "Everything in moderation - Including moderation" is the way humanity works... and they should adapt or legitimately die.

Or in SW terms - "The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

W

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm pretty sure all religions should learn that "Everything in moderation - Including moderation" is the way humanity works... and they should adapt or legitimately die.
The world would not be worse off if all religions died out!

poncho

poncho

Grand Master
Paying £150+ for a tv licence when I havnt watched anything on BBC for years not even i player.

poncho

poncho

Grand Master
People moaning about new starwars content film/ shows and stripping them down and nit picking.

When they should be like wow cool more starwars stuff is coming out how lucky are we!