old music

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ok, I'll go first and destroy any credibility I have (probably not much).

As a kid I owned a proclaimers album, and quite liked it. :?

Unfortunately that isn't even the end of it, I also had about 4 Erasure albums and used to really really like them :oops: :oops: :oops:

I would just like to say that it's been god knows how many years since I listened to any of them, and I distinctly remember throwing them on a bonfire one Halloween.

Anyone else?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I think I have Erasures greatest hits album somewhere !! :oops:

I used to like the Pet Shop Boys but their music has dated very badly over the years. :(

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
i was a die hard new kids on the block fan. :oops:

i still like the pet shops boys, you could never accuse them of following the pack, completely unique sound.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Saw an old Erasure video on one of the MTV channels a few weeks ago (might have been "sometimes") and how the hell I never figured out they were gay, even aged 8 or 9 is beyond me. :?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
my music taste has always been pretty good :D 8)
first album at the age of 6 was zenyatta mondatta by the police, and single was brick in the wall by pink floyd
was into queen and then u2 and simple minds and inxs. after that echo and the bunnymen , depeche mode . 90's dance lead to nirvana, radiohead so no embarrasing albums... although i did buy the firm star trekin at a boot sale recently :oops: only for the memory value ... :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I started to like Queen towards the end of their time but some of my favourite albums were Michael Jacksons Bad and Thriller and I really liked Duran Duran.

"Girls on film" remains one of the best ever music videos !! 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Was a huge queen fan about the time Freddie Mercury died, also a big Police fan, and like most people around the time of his death I was a Kurt Cobain/Nirvana fan.

Had "Bad" as a kid as well, loved it. To be fair even when I hear some of the songs now I still like them.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
That video is terrible, and the song aint much better!

Still don't remember it though, thankfully. Reading the comments people have posted below it on Youtube, it looks they were both killed in car accident ten years ago.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
ok one album i liked when i was about 12 and starting to drink and blind to how gay they were was the london boys :oops: :oops: :oops:

12 or not mate , there goes yours manly northern reputation :lol:

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Not an album but, The final countdown by europe :oops:
I loved that track, but have you seen the video :roll:
Proper rock perms :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom