Other Vintage Collections

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's one impressive way to but those reseals together! Just shows what can be done with a little time and perseverance :D

Great job Mike and I get the feeling that you will get the missing card at some point.

Ian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
The Iron Master and Wings of Doom are the only MOTU items I've kept from my childhood. Decided to complete the set a couple months back. I think this is all of the He-Man based ones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 68

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Those books look great mate as a set 8)

Funny as I read them to my lad when he was little, now reading them to my Grandson….ha ha old git!

lejackal

Grand Master
I knew this thing was big but nothing really prepares you for the beast 😳

Attachments

• 14453BC9-B53C-412E-87EE-589FD5E2C189.jpeg
    14453BC9-B53C-412E-87EE-589FD5E2C189.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 38

lejackal

Grand Master
Did you win the alien off of eBay the other day Carl?
Yes, I paid more than I wanted to as I broke the golden rule and got sucked into a bit of a bidding war rather than just bidding last second. I've been after one for ages though and they rarely seem to come up so I'm okay with it.

Palifan

Sith Lord
It looks like it's in great condition and possibly complete, do you know if the back spine was original in the end?

lejackal

Grand Master
It looks like it's in great condition and possibly complete, do you know if the back spine was original in the end?
I've no idea to be honest. Strangely (given my feelings to Star Wars repro) I'm not that fussed. I've got a friend that has a large collection of Kenner Alien '79 production, pre-production and unreleased stuff so I'll drop him a line at some point

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I knew this thing was big but nothing really prepares you for the beast 😳
Great item Carl…. I've been looking for a boxed one for ages, they don't seem to come up very often now.
can I have first refusal on this one when you decide to sell it.;):unsure:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I was going to say the same thing about when you decide to sell it Carl :)ROFLMAO:), but it would be nice to see some closer pictures of it and I might be able to see what spike you have.

Great pic-up though.

Ian

lejackal

Grand Master
I just bought a boxed Zartan and now it's here I've found it has quite an amusing typo on the Littlewoods catalogue sticker…..

DB02F7A2-7268-499E-900C-7074E34EB26A.jpeg

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Interesting seeing the COO on the item stock number sticker, not really something we even see anymore at all. Got to love amusing mistakes though hehehe, good stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom