Archived Palitoy 30 back Leia Hoth SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hey guys, well the time has come for me to let my current MOC Palitoy 30 back Leia Hoth go as I have been v fortunate to upgrade to a mint example 8)

I will b putting up pics in the nx couple of days. The example I am selling has water damage to the card that caused the card to warp considerably. The card is unpunched. The bubble is mint, crystal clear and fully factory sealed to the card. The figure is mint and the gun is still factory taped to the bubble.

It displays nice and as interested parties will know this 30 back is not easy to find and seldom comes up for sale :!: Am looking for £700 plus postage. Please add 4% to PayPal if you don't know me and won't send as a gift. As I say pics v soon.

Regards.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Could be tempted depending on how it displays cant wait to ssee the pics

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
Good luck with the sale Jon, you are right they certainly don't come up that often....

Having seen your Leia Hoth in person, it's got the damage, yes, but as you say, it displays well.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1132%201.jpg

Ok guys I'd say these were pretty honest pictures and have tried to show the defects-the obvious being the card warping.
The card doesn't have any major creases its just the warping.
The bubble is mint, no cracks or dents. the line round the base of the stem is just a factory defect. I did state fully factory sealed and it is but as you can see from the pictures at the v bottom there is minor lifting at the very edges BUT most of the surface area seal is still intact so still sealed all round and this lifting is due to the card warping.

No restoration of any kind ie no marker pen touch up etc, totally original. There once was a price sticker top right that one can see evidence of but no card damage caused on its removal.

cheers guys.

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
If it was just a little nicer I would have snapped your hands off. Good buy for someone.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
No worries Andy, I didn't think it was in quite good enough condition for u mate :!:

Condition sub par yes but I have enjoyed it as a stop gap and at the end of the day it is an original MOC 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom