Palitoy Droid Factory Parts

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Has anyone got a part Palitoy Droid Factory set or even odd bits and pieces?

Just trying to see if a purchase from Vectis is worth keeping or needs sending back. Described as "complete" it's missing over 60% of the droid parts including all parts to the R2 unit.

I've got a feeling it's going to be so expensive to put back together Vectis will baulk at the amount then need to refund me if I was to keep it. Shame as it's got a really cool ToyMaster sticker on it.

sith-smith

Grand Master
I've seen complete R2's on ebay for £35-50

I guess you'd have to consider whether the cost of buying all the new pieces, plus what you paid at Vectis is less than buying a complete one.

Do you have a complete list of all the missing parts?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
sith-smith said:
I've seen complete R2's on ebay for £35-50

I guess you'd have to consider whether the cost of buying all the new pieces, plus what you paid at Vectis is less than buying a complete one.

Do you have a complete list of all the missing parts?

Cheers Gary.

I'll upload a photo this evening which shows you what's missing. And you're exactly right: rebuild cost vs. outright purchase is (almost) the deciding factor. As I say, the sticker on the box does rather sway me in deciding whether to keep it or not, though. I think it's going to cost at least £70 to buy the missing bits. Having paid around £160 I think I paid around market value for a complete one in this condition. As long as Vectis can be reasonable about it then it just may be worth doing.

Everytime I buy off Vectis there is some drama or other! This time there has been 3 drama involving 3 separate lots! And I'm only to blame for one of them :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom