Palitoy ESB 45B carded figures

Brigadier82

Youngling
Hi I've never posted on here before.

If anyone can help with information on a Palitoy ESB 45B carded Boba Fett? Has anyone come across one?

Cheers

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hi I've never posted on here before.

If anyone can help with information on a Palitoy ESB 45B carded Boba Fett? Has anyone come across one?

Cheers
Best of luck finding one of those friend. Seldom come up for sale! If mem serves there was an example in a Vectis sale but I can't think for the life of me if it was a reseal🤔 I rem having the opportunity to buy a sealed example at my local "New Curiosity" shop-goodness getting on for 20 years ago now where has the time gone😮 for around £100 but passed as 45bs were not exciting to me at the time😩 I rem being disappointed as the shop owner also had a 41 Fett but it was resealed!

Brigadier82

Youngling
The time flys, about 12 years ago when stuff was a bit more affordable I had a chance to buy a huge collection with some crazy bits nearly completed Tri-Logo run all carded ,full 12 back Palitoy run carded, shipping case of mini rigs, loads of playsets and vehicles all in sealed boxes, ended up not getting it all and still regret it now😢
Reason i am posting is I am Looking to buy a esb 45b Boba fett great condition punch slight creasing around hanger great bubble just price tag removal damage was wondering on a price, the price seems high🏦🤑

sith-smith

Grand Master
I have one in my collection. Don't recall seeing many others but then again I wasn't looking as I had one. Do you have a picture of the one you're looking to buy?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom