Palitoy K-9 1978

Scott

Padawan
Sorting through my childhood SW collection and came across this chap. I thought he'd long since disappeared along with my other Dr. Who figures. Unfortunately there is no box and the 'record' that allowed him to speak is missing. However, in very good condition. I have not tested the electrics. Thought I'd offer him here first, otherwise E-Bay. :roll:
DSCI0006_zps4j9ksp3n.jpg

DSCI0017_zpsefbzctnr.jpg

DSCI0011_zpsub2n1krb.jpg

DSCI0013_zpse1pmrks7.jpg

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Nice! I've got my brother's childhood K9 otherwise I'd happily take it off you. Yours looks to be in better condition than the last few loose ones that've sold on ebay too.

Good luck with it.

Scott

Padawan
peekaygee73 said:
Nice! I've got my brother's childhood K9 otherwise I'd happily take it off you. Yours looks to be in better condition than the last few loose ones that've sold on ebay too.

Good luck with it.

Scott

Padawan
Hello,
Sorry about the delay, I have been recovering from my Birthday on Thursday :lol:
Respecting that this Forum is not an auction site, I have been trying to find a fair price for a loose, mute K-9. I found this on Wiki;

"The Denys Fisher K-9 or Dalek may be initially confused with the talking Palitoy K-9 or Dalek toys. The Palitoy talking toys were released around the same time and are also quite collectable. Finding a good quality talking K-9 or Dalek, that speak at a "normal" speed and have their original boxes, can cost anywhere from $200–500. Even without the box, the toy could be worth $100–150 if in good speaking condition. If the toys do not speak, their value drops considerably (not more than $50–100 for a non-speaking Dalek)."

I'm sure many of you are familiar with it, but here is the link anyway: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_merchandise.

I therefore thought £45.00 inclusive of 2nd class Registered P&P. I am new to this, so please tell me if you think this price is unrealistic.

Many thanks.

Scott

Padawan
afsupplies said:
That looks like the same internals as the early Action Man talking commanders. Good old Palitoy, never missed a chance to reuse something.
:lol: Just wish Palitoy were still around to sell me a new "record".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom