Partial Reseals

Banton989

Jedi Knight
Anyone have a clue what these are worth?

Cheers,

Adam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 345

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sorry mate can't help on values, but I would be very interested in the Wally if it becomes available in May :wink:

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Hey Adam,

Hard to gauge prices on reseals at the moment, they can go for next to nothing or quite decent amounts. The Kenner ones tend to still sell on the lower end maybe $70 - $90 for the characters you have there on the SW cards. Fett is always desirable so he may go for a bit more upwards of or even over the $100 mark. Recent sales on Fleabay show they can go for crazy prices especially if they have that special red white and blue logo on them.

They are a great alternative to sealed examples for those on a budget or after a place holder until they can afford a sealed example.

Footers are always an extra incentive if present and will help get you a better price.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Reseal/ partials are a great way for collectors on a budget to have examples of carded figures, and not pay high prices.

I have picked up a couple of reseals at shows etc from £8 to £15 simply because they are resealed.

They look great mate 8)

It's the old problem though

The Fett looks great but for $100 a MOC collector won't pay anything simply as its a reseal, a budget collector it's too much
For me for example. So there's the rub, but that's where ebay comes in it hits the bigger audience, and an impulse buyer will go for it.

Really nice examples though Adam

BlueDog

Sith Lord
You'd be surprised on the Fett Mike, I've listed reseals/ opened cards on the bay with the expectation of not reaching the $50 mark that have sold for over $300 in the past.

Way I see it if the Fett is worth say $300 as a sealed example there are plenty of collectors who don't want to spend that much and at $100 a nice reseal is a good alternative, so long as it's original bubble card figure and weapon.

The old loose figure plus value or card theory is fine more more common examples but for the rarer or more in demand it's not so straight forward.

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Not sure Kenner Reseals are that desirable compared to Palitoy, Meccano, Ledy, Harbert, Clipper etc - the latter 5 all command big money I'd say he Kenner ones pictured are worth £30 - £50, the fett £80.

chazb73

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
Not sure Kenner Reseals are that desirable compared to Palitoy, Meccano, Ledy, Harbert, Clipper etc - the latter 5 all command big money I'd say he Kenner ones pictured are worth £30 - £50, the fett £80.

Yep that sounds spot on Paul

I sold a partial opened damaged bubble Jedi Fett for £30 a while back

Banton989

Jedi Knight
Thanks for all the help guys, these will shortly be up for grabs, with possibly the exception of Greedo, I've took a liking to the fugly green bar steward :) lol

Adam

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom