Phantoms Collection (Updated 11th July 2013)

phantom

Jedi Master
Thanks !
Ill probably update the pictures soon as theres some new additions.
Also I guess the Stormtrooper SDS Armour will be sold to fund a Droid project as I have never have time to troop.

Jez

Sith Lord
Erik,
Thats a lovely collection. I wager most of the guys viewing this thread are no perusing Ebay for wall art.
Nice cabinets, nice shelving, nice wall art and great collection. The Feng Shui is strong in your room!
Good on you buddy!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Really super display, looks great, fair play to you....... :wink: I hope to get my newbie collection pics up soon, your photos have spurred me on now :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
Cool Prune showcase. I like the oddball ones. Just started an Emperor's Royal Guard one myself. Do you know that up to 12 months ago i thought Prune was a bad guy! :shock:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Looking good Phantom, very classy looking display 8) loving the stormie armour :)

Joe

Grand Master
As ever a real classy display :) Nice new focus too! Prune face never looked happier ;)

escapist

Jedi Knight
This is an awesome display! I love Pruneface, but am yet to own a MOC! (aside from the 2012 VC reissue and the POTF2 figure! Also got Major Panno who is another Dressellian in ROTJ!) I also love the wall art you have there!

xpack1 said:
Do you know that up to 12 months ago i thought Prune was a bad guy! :shock:

Seriously? This'll explain everything for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEUwHF7d7I

:)

mumbo

Sith Lord
You have some lovely pieces Erik and the new display looks good 8) that R2 card is popping up everywhere at the moment and long may it continue :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom