Pink Floyd announce new album The Endless River

poncho

Grand Master
:D wow.....
mainly the late richard wright compositions from division bell sessions.
all unreleased love a gilmour guitar slick

we shall see. due in october
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/10950782/Pink-Floyd-announce-new-album-The-Endless-River.html

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fantastic news - my first concert was delicate sound of thunder and really like division bell so looking forward to this

poncho

Grand Master
i missed out on seeing floyd....too young. ive seen the austrailian pink floyd there class. my brother runs a theatre in london and he landed gilmour to play atom heart mother 2008 at his hall i got a ticket but took ilness so couldn't go, and my brother forgot to ask david for an autograph for me :(

x-pack

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
Floyd are awsome .shine on you crazy diamonds.............but think new album wont be much cop

Agreed. But you never know. Some of these dinosaur artists produce decent modern stuff. Don't they? :?

Richard_H

Grand Master
Black Sabbath's last album was awesome.

not sure about this Floyd album though - although I never really liked them anyway. Haven't two of them died and one left? Surely that's the creative juices gone?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Floyd were best when ye was mashed and my getting mashed days are way behind me so see if new stuff appeals to adult jabba lol

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
Black Sabbath's last album was awesome.

not sure about this Floyd album though - although I never really liked them anyway. Haven't two of them died and one left? Surely that's the creative juices gone?

I believe most if not all this album is meant to be previously unreleased material so should have majority of band on it

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
I love them too, really looking forward to it.

Had the pleasure of going to the division bell tour, and saw douglas adams play a few with them!

Also had nick mason and rick wright with Gilmour on his 'on an island' tour, which was late in Rick's life.

That wasn awesome gig, played Echoes as one of the encores!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom