Posting your sold items, who to use!

Alas-1

Padawan
Can't understand people hating MyHermes??
They have been superb in every way with me and I use them a LOT!
Great service overall, had 2 issues that were dealt with personally and quickly.

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
I used Hermes last time I sent something and no problems.
Last time I used Parcelforce they smashed the MOC and refused to pay out, even though I took out insurance. Off to court over it soon.

Yes, this is the bigger and more relevant issue. On one occasion my package turned up at the customer damaged. The customer took pictures for me and i filed a claim on the MyHermes website. I was refunded in full within 24hrs. No questions asked.
The customer only wanted a partial refund so i made a couple of hundred out of it. 8)

plantman

Sith Lord
i use Transglobal Express for international quotes now, their parcel insurance is so much cheaper than parcel2go, their staff are friendly, i asked what i would need to prove value and they said comparable ebay sales or UKG opinion on valuation in case of loss or damage.

not tested a claim yet but the usual cheap quote is UPS who i have never had an issue with.

itfciain

Grand Master
plantman said:
i use Transglobal Express for international quotes now, their parcel insurance is so much cheaper than parcel2go, their staff are friendly, i asked what i would need to prove value and they said comparable ebay sales or UKG opinion on valuation in case of loss or damage.

not tested a claim yet but the usual cheap quote is UPS who i have never had an issue with.

I have a few packages sent out using these as well - the last one arrived within about 4 days from the UK which is fantastic (RM normally 2 weeks)

slim

Sith Lord
i have found myhermes shite to say the least , they have left parcels all over the place some even in differant estates lol and the last 5 times never left a card to tell me where the parcel was and although the website said it was delivered no futher info on location was available online so i had to ring to find out and complain :twisted:

And as i said before on another thread collectplus have never let me down , brilliant courier i use all the time :wink:

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So im going to try using another parcel firm-should Collect + be the one i use as they sound the best :)

maxf

Jedi Master
weasel said:
Off to court over it soon.

Good for you! I've, embarrassingly, not done the same through apathy/being too busy - so I'm glad someone is!

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21343&p=365077&hilit=Parcelforce#p365077

Half way down that page.

NEVER USE PARCELFORCE, EVER!!!!!!!

stormcab

Sith Lord
Nothing to do with Star Wars, but MyHermes again.

Ordered a small item from a company called MyProtein. A huge supplement company. They sent it via MyHermes, 6 delivery attempts made, I never heard a buzzer or knock on the door. Instructions on my door telling the courier to place in a lock box out back, which they have done before, but never happened. I'll be getting a refund and bought the item elsewhere now.

My was telling me the shop she worked at sent loads of items via MyHermes early last year. The guy that picked it up earned decent money and was very friendly. One day he was fired without warning and told they will be using new staff who accept much lower pay. Make of that what you will.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
RM for me touch wood no problems, yes slightly more expensive but much better service

my Hermes…renamed Herpes it's as welcome :roll:

lejackal

Grand Master
I've almost exclusively used Royal Mail and only ever lost one thing which was signed for and they paid out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom