qvc 10 pm friday

lee gray

Sith Lord
I know its a bit late to post this but i just noticed they got an hour memoribillia soecial of star wars items on

lee gray

Sith Lord
weasel said:
You watch QVC!? :shock:
first time ever yesterday!

only just got a freeview box last week and was scanning the channels and came across it being advertised, some decent stuff was sold

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
"Decent stuff" on QVC!? :shock:

Last time I watched it (admittedly about 7 years ago?) you would have to have paid me to take the stuff they were trying desperately to sell! :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
weasel said:
"Decent stuff" on QVC!? :shock:

Last time I watched it (admittedly about 7 years ago?) you would have to have paid me to take the stuff they were trying desperately to sell! :lol:
they had a limited edition set of 12 ROTS bronze medallions with chracter profiles which was decent

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
It's one of them "sell-a-vision" channels on Sky. The presenters basically wheel out some item, spend 5 mins talking about how wonderful it is and then if you want it you phone up and quote whatever number is on screen for it, paying by Credit card I guess, and they post it out to you.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I was addicted to watching QVC when it first started on Sky, although thankfully I never bought anything !! :oops: 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom