Rancor keeper offer

lee gray

Sith Lord
Most offers were on the cardbacks even the dengar figure was offered on the back on UK cards,

with the emperor and anakin being offered offered on the backs of kenner cards, were they still available in the uk as free mail in figures.

as for the rancor figure, why was he only offered in ads and not a cardback and was he also offered in america

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Lee, the emperor was definitely available as a mail away in the UK. It and Dengar and Nien Nunb were the only mail away figures I remember getting as a kid.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cool, the only 2 i defo got was dengar and nien nunb. Use to think they gave them away as didnt use that much paint but now i see thats the case with most figures.

ZippyNL

Padawan
You mentioned Anakin too, was he available? The others like Fett, Dengar, Emperor, Ackbar, Nien Nunb and Rancor Keeper I remember being UK mail-ins, but not him.

ZippyNL

Padawan
Oops, sorry posted a bit too quick there, nice thread which pretty much answers my question.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
lee gray said:
Yep, I think only Bossk and 4 lom were non UK mailaways

There are cards with Palitoy stickers for the 4LOM offer. I think Bossk and Anakin were the only ones that never made it to the UK.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom