Rocket fett

Joss

Padawan
Hi,

Anyone see this auction on ebay, I know not much about it, but I was not listed a rocket firinging, but the toy in the pictures shows an l slot fett.
Just interested in case I missed out on the real thing or sadly somebody paid £500 for a copy.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I get the feeling that it's a regular Fett that's been customised (judging by the the rough look of the slot in places). Always hard to know with these things but the paint apps look factory done to me.

Ian

Joss

Padawan
Yeah the main finish, did look factory, apart from the chest plate, that looked touched up. It had the copyright logo, which I've read today would be incorrect for an L slot.
Theres also Some info to do with the colour apparently different to the normal grey blue, to me this one just looked like a normal fett.
The details is what put me off, if a friend knew about a float test, I would expect them to know about a rocket fett.

stu70

Padawan
Didn't the prototypes either have a Hong Kong COO or were blank, it's amazing how many Rocket firing Fetts have turned up in old ladies attics.

Looks like a customised Taiwan job that someone paid £500 for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom