Rough prices ?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Does anyone think these are good prices?
Thinking of having a punt as they seem OK to me?

Links dont work so i snagged these images with the prices below?

Any thoughts welcome
Tar
Matt

Attachments

• fig prices.jpg
    fig prices.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 402

itfciain

Grand Master
All look reasonable to me mate - would love to see a close of of the White Bespin Guard bubble as that looks very clear. The Ugnaught & the BBG are probably a tad over priced but if you make him an offer for the lot you can probably get him a bit lower

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Thanks Iain
They are on BriansToys for sale so no offers, but with the exchange rate works out just over £30 a fig if a buy all four.
Shipping will add but I will think on it.

itfciain

Grand Master
To be fair that seems quite cheap for Brians Toys - you might need to check whether they will mark down the parcel - otherwise you could be looking at an additiona £20-£30 with customs fees

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I have an office California I can get things shipped to and then pick up later. That's why I think it might be worth a punt.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Pulled the trigger :)
Have to wait a few weeks to get them though but with tax and shipping it worked out £35 per fig and if they are in decent shape that isn't to bad, will post pics when I finally get the figs.

jackabina

Sith Lord
OOOh. I have an office too!..............................................................it's between the kitchen and the toilet :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
monkey_roo said:
Pulled the trigger :)
Have to wait a few weeks to get them though but with tax and shipping it worked out £35 per fig and if they are in decent shape that isn't to bad, will post pics when I finally get the figs.

Cool man.

chiffy

Sith Lord
jackabina said:
OOOh. I have an office too!..............................................................it's between the kitchen and the toilet :lol:

Youre still posher than me! My office is the ****in' toilet :eek:

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
They look nice Matt. To be honest they are cheap if they are from Brian's toys. Amazingly they do sometimes have some normally priced stuff.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah, they must have got a load of stuff as there is a good amount of ROTJ cards there, tempted by some others but better hold back, four was enough in one go.
Also I think their C rating 'no pun intended :)' is a bit off. I got a C3 rated rebel commander of them before Christmas and I thought it was easily a C7 card, all of the above we're graded around C3-C5 but I really can't see why.
Anyway, should be I hand next week so looking forward to seeing what they look like.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom