Sandpeople (Tusken Raider)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Hi everyone,i'm fairly new to the forum (I actually joined last year but kinda fell out with the Starwars scene until recently)

So know I'm on the scene wanting to slowly finish off my childhood collection with hopefully help from you guys :D

I'm after a very good minty Tusken raider (Loose not carded please)...cape must be in minty condition and also to include the gaffi stick (original please no repops)

Not sure on how much a good example will set me back so you guys have me by the ballax :oops: :lol:

Russ... 8)

jayums

Jedi Master
Russ J said:
Hi everyone,i'm fairly new to the forum (I actually joined last year but kinda fell out with the Starwars scene until recently)

So know I'm on the scene wanting to slowly finish off my childhood collection with hopefully help from you guys :D

I'm after a very good minty Tusken raider (Loose not carded please)...cape must be in minty condition and also to include the gaffi stick (original please no repops)

Not sure on how much a good example will set me back so you guys have me by the ballax :oops: :lol:

Russ... 8)

Hi Russ... Tuskens are one of my favourite figures... They come up for sale quite often on the forum, so I don't think you will have to wait around too long to get one if you keep your eyes peeled. As for price, I would expect to pay around £15-25 for a complete figure, depending on condition... But that's just me! Good luck with your collection.

Russ J

Jedi Master
jayums said:
Hi Russ... Tuskens are one of my favourite figures... They come up for sale quite often on the forum, so I don't think you will have to wait around too long to get one if you keep your eyes peeled. As for price, I would expect to pay around £15-25 for a complete figure, depending on condition... But that's just me! Good luck with your collection.

cheers Jayums i'll keep my eyes out for a good example,know I roughly no what one sells for 8)

Its the only figure i'm missing from the first 12 (obviously not got a vinyl Jawa only the cloth one but thats another story :D )

I'm probably about 20% away from the whole collection (not including varients)...Its a full collection i'm going for first then I may go onto the varients

Russ...

jayums

Jedi Master
Russ J said:
jayums said:

cheers Jayums i'll keep my eyes out for a good example,know I roughly no what one sells for 8)

Its the only figure i'm missing from the first 12 (obviously not got a vinyl Jawa only the cloth one but thats another story :D )

I'm probably about 20% away from the whole collection (not including varients)...Its a full collection i'm going for first then I may go onto the varients

Russ...

Good luck - I enjoy collecting, trading and upgrading loose figures too. As for the Tusken, I have stuck one up for sale on the forum ... It's not perfect, but not a bad price IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom