SAVORY100 customs showcase

Pomse2001

Grand Master
They all look fantastic, great work. How the **** do you do it ?

will you upload pictures of how you do it or a video ?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
They all look fantastic, great work. How the **** do you do it ?

will you upload pictures of how you do it or a video ?

Just take my time and have a steady hand; not a lot more too it Lars... Video.. I don't know, maybe one day...

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Clawrence said:
They look superb :D ...would love to see a video, Bet you were good at airfix as a kid mate. :D

Thank you - Yeah a little bit of airfix modelling as a kid, but more of a Warhammer/Citadel painter as a teenager I guess...

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
more of a Warhammer/Citadel painter as a teenager I guess...

Me to, I just wasn't very good at it, did have massive armies though mainly bought with staff discount through a friend when they were allowed to buy at lead weight cost. How I cry when I go in these days and think I gave it all away :cry:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:

Me to, I just wasn't very good at it, did have massive armies though mainly bought with staff discount through a friend when they were allowed to buy at lead weight cost. How I cry when I go in these days and think I gave it all away :cry:

I'm not really up on the Warhammer stuff anymore, although I still use their paints for my customs. I have heard that the old Lead figures can be pretty collectable these days though.

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:

I'm not really up on the Warhammer stuff anymore, although I still use their paints for my customs. I have heard that the old Lead figures can be pretty collectable these days though.

I don't collect or play anymore, I stopped about 12 years or so ago when I decided it was getting too expensive (and look what I collect now :roll: ) I do like popping in every now and again to look at the new models. Might treat myself one day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom