SCAMMER!! Jonathan Threadwell aka Threaders20 aka jontyben2099

threaders20

Jedi Knight
well im happy to ring the bank and find out what has happened as I havent raised any issues with them or put in a request for a chargeback.

lejackal

Grand Master
well im happy to ring the bank and find out what has happened as I havent raised any issues with them or put in a request for a chargeback.
well the facts presented thus far say you’re lying. Hope you cease with this foolish behaviour

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Ill keep you all updated, the relevant authorities are aware.

Ball is in your court, its out in the open so best get it sorted.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Pull the other one, stating that his bank knows nothing about it? The charge back will register on your actual bank statement and within the last couple of days not the paypal screenshot you have shown that shows the single payment........ You cant duck and dive out of this one.

14.08.pngs-l1600.png

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
And yes, the bank/credit provider does and will provide a transcript of the charge back statement, you'd of had one in the post and email conformation too. The details you needed to fill in is lengthily and not done on the fly.

Last edited:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Already done, what he has attempted to do is file the charge back through the bank. That then triggers the dispute via Ebay, you get the option of providing a tracking number as evidence or (what he hopped you'd click) refund the amount. So essentially deceiving you into voluntarily making a refund payment and not really checking. Cheap but crafty, I wonder how many people he has conned through that alone.

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well shonky Jonty is still trying it on and obviously hasn't cancelled it on his end, was your reputation and name worth £75?

What a cretin, maybe instead of browsing the forum you should sort your life out.

Last edited:

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
Well now that I finally have my feet up and can relax for a bit, some odd news that turned into good.

Shonky Jons credit provider decided to side with the little weasel unfortunately despite the evidence given (it was to be expected), the whole proof of delivery is a bit stupid when receiving the goods isn't in question. so after a lengthily and detailed conversation again with Ebay yesterday left them with a bit of a sour taste. Luckily for me, they decided to reimburse any funds lost due to the claim made. They thought the situation was ridiculous, and could clearly see that only one payment was made and can see a lot of foul play is at hand.

So, whilst i'm no longer out of pocket, Ebay will be pursuing him for the fraudulent cradit card claim to get their money back. So a couple of lessons learnt from all of this, and some advice for others that may fall into this trap.

Regardless of the relevance of a tracking number is in this situation, keep hold of it. Send everything regardless of value tracked, make the buyer pay for it. If they don't like the postage then tough **** in my opinion. Also, every so often check back on previously sold items to make sure no ones trying to pull a fast one months after an item is sold aye Jonathan? :) Easy to overlook and forget....

So Mr Threadwell, you spun a web and got yourself caught up in it. The lack of music gigs throughout 2020 isn't justification for ripping people off on the sly, need the money? Get a job.....

Oh and Walkie, sorry for hijacking your thread. :D

walkie

Sith Lord
Oh and Walkie, sorry for hijacking your thread
Glad to hear you got your money back and no need to apologise as the original post was to warn and help other people if they were having issues with this seller

Sundancer Squadron

Jedi Master
Supporter
This is it, I do get tired of the little turds that seem to be running rampant and it just makes it worse when its a forum member. No comment shonky Jon? What a joke.

Persistence and not giving into these **** bags is the way to go at times, especially if it helps the better side of the community and the forum as a whole. I hope others are having some form of luck in making him accountable for his actions, anyone know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom