Seahawks Showcase

Palifan

Sith Lord
Seahawks said:
"There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. Nooo disintegrations."

4.jpg

That's an amazing lineup, you really do know how to get the most from your collection :D

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Palifan said:
That's an amazing lineup, you really do know how to get the most from your collection :D

Ian

Thanks a lot Ian! These images are my excuse to break out my toys once in awhile since I don't have a room to display them for the time being. One of these days... :)

Hope things are going good for ya! Have you moved yet?

Snaketibe said:
Good job! :)

Appreciate it Snake!!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Seahawks said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Thanks a lot Ian! These images are my excuse to break out my toys once in awhile since I don't have a room to display them for the time being. One of these days... :)

Hope things are going good for ya! Have you moved yet?

I have indeed moved back to the UK and just posted up an old home made scrapbook in this section that I found the other day. It's really nice to be back home and reunited with my collection although I'm still waiting for my things to arrive from the US so hopefully that will all go as smoothly as possible.

Keep up the greta work with the photos, love seeing what display you'll come up with next and it's a shame we never got to meet up in the pacific NW but you never know, it could still happen at some point.

Ian

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
It's time for some Super Sonic Power, complete with headers, mag wheels and custom grilles. Oh, and don't forget the space aged graphics!

33326896_10214496560865153_3157607213820805120_o.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Realized I never shared my childhood lunchbox pics I mentioned on the podcast.

I believe these are from my first day of kindergarten. I was very proud of my Star Wars lunchbox and made sure all my school buddies knew I was into SW.

9FE5EC31-B0B4-42BD-866B-26EA36F6E33B.jpeg

0C1397DA-C763-4AC0-86ED-827CC7F76E54.jpeg

And here is my Ewok birthday cake from 1983. Yub Nub! :)
Also notice the ROTJ paper plates and cups on the upper left corner. Yes, I have been obsessed from the beginning. Lol

FA583345-FDB3-448D-9300-7DEB80A23EEF.jpeg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great pictures Jason, I would have loved that Birthday Cake back then, you were a very lucky lad!

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great pics bud, SW from an early age, trendsetting at Kindergarden :D

Too cool for school in the shades as well... move over Fonzy! :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Seahawks said:

I believe these are from my first day of kindergarten. I was very proud of my Star Wars lunchbox and made sure all my school buddies knew I was into SW.

Also notice the ROTJ paper plates and cups on the upper left corner. Yes, I have been obsessed from the beginning. Lol

Hi Seahawks,

I think those are terrific pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. Being (presumably!) quite old colour photos these days, I see that the two outdoor ones in particular are beginning to suffer from colour fading, so I thought you might like to see them restored to something (hopefully!) a little closer to their original colours. I did something similar for my mother in Photoshop with an old school photo of my brothers and me, and it came out really well, so I hope you like them :)

Kind regards,

Jeremy

02.jpg

01.jpg

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Call me crazy, but I recently got my hands on this 1950's swivel top vacuum and it still works like a champ even though it's over 60 years old. (Insert rant about how they don't make stuff like they used to). I'm sure my fellow geeks know exactly where this comes from.

For those that don't know yet, this is the same model of vacuum that was used for Artie Deco in Hardware Wars. Given it's very pink color, It could easily pass as Artie's girlfriend in Hardware Wars 2.

After researching colors a bit, I tracked down the appropriate paint for this project. So far it's coming along pretty well (though this paint runs way too easily and had to sand it down a couple times). Not perfect, but neither was the original so I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

If I was smart enough with electronics (which I am not), I would love to make this bad boy remote controlled at some point.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Seahawks said:

Hi Seahawks,

I think those are terrific pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. Being (presumably!) quite old colour photos these days, I see that the two outdoor ones in particular are beginning to suffer from colour fading, so I thought you might like to see them restored to something (hopefully!) a little closer to their original colours. I did something similar for my mother in Photoshop with an old school photo of my brothers and me, and it came out really well, so I hope you like them :)

Kind regards,

Jeremy

02.jpg

01.jpg

That's a really nice thing to do, Jeremy. They look much better!

Seahawks, love the Hoover! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out! 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom