small collection

PGowdy

Grand Master
Nice stuff. Will be nice to see them on your new shelves, those figures look like they could do with a little more room. :wink:

tigerham

Sith Lord
Dude liking the bottles, I collect coke bottles but would love a vintage one of those :wink:

Coke-Bottle.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
:) nice 1. I have looked on ebay before but never found anything that vintage. I'll have a buttch again sometime :wink:

tigerham

Sith Lord
:) sweet, thought the scout focus was expensive... this one could be too :? :lol: Nice 1 dude :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
bottlesjhbottler said:
bottlesjhbottler said:
cheers boys,here are some more unpacked

i also collect antique bottles from 1800s to 1940s just another hobby

Cool. How did you get into that? I mean, most of us collect SW because we remember playing with the toys as kids.

it started with my dad buying some bottles about 25 years ago and i also got the bug to collect them,he went to gemstone exhibition and a guy was selling them. i have over 5000 bottles in my collection cheers

bottlesjhbottler said:
bottlesjhbottler said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wqsbCY8AZo

here is the cheapest way to obtain old bottles cheers

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/1923-Christmas-Coke-San-Francisco-CA-/110226567101?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19aa03efbd

yes like any hobby the sky is the limit,old bottles are a good investment,they never really go down in price,if anything they go up 5 percent a year.its the third biggest hobby in the world behind stamps and coins

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
bottlesjhbottler said:
it started with my dad buying some bottles about 25 years ago and i also got the bug to collect them,he went to gemstone exhibition and a guy was selling them. i have over 5000 bottles in my collection cheers

Cool! 8)
Now what's more important to you, your SW collection or your bottle collection!? :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom