So many people presume i am all about star wars

x-pack

Grand Master
Joe said:
I have two pairs of Star Wars lounge pants that I wear quite a bit around the house - extremely comfy!! :lol:

Is that to go with the Star Wars smoking jacket, pipe and slippers? :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
jabbawokkie said:
You bunch of ungrateful bastards

Took the words straight out of my mouth! :lol:

Nah seriously each to their own I guess. Me personally I am glad and appriecate any SW item not matter what to an extent of course :wink:

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
i welcome any presents...

my favourite is from my friend in the states, she bought me an empire strikes back vinyl LP. Its not in the best condition as it was from a thrift store, but its empire strikes back.. and its vintage. ill take some pics of it if anyone is interested. ive never played it either, as i havent owned a record player for years.. decades (yes.. im old enough to say decades now).

lee gray

Sith Lord
its not so much the gifts but the shitty videos ppl constantly post on my fb wall thinking im going to like it because its star wars, i had 4 ppl send me the same shitty video of christmas lights with star wars music

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
lee gray said:
its not so much the gifts but the shitty videos ppl constantly post on my fb wall thinking im going to like it because its star wars, i had 4 ppl send me the same shitty video of christmas lights with star wars music

My wife posted that on my wall and thought I would be impressed. Love my wife, but to be honest....it was neat...but I could do better things than watching 5 minutes worth of this guys light show.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Posted this in another thread when it seems more relevant in this thread :lol:

mumbo said:
:lol:

I've had good and bad. I dont mind the underwear as it's always something I'd need anyway, t-shirts have been good and bad some worn others put in the back of the cupboard, loving the PJ bottoms they've been a big hit as have the Darth Vader slippers 8)

I've received a few books again good and bad, really loved the Star Wars Art : Illustration book but on the flip side haven't bothered to pick up Star Wars : The Ultimate Action Figure Collection. The diary was a complete miss, never in my life have I used a diary and it remains in it's wrapper in a box in the loft (in the hope that it will be worth hundreds of pounds in years to come :lol: )

I'm sure there are more just cant think of them right now.

As ever it's the thought that counts and I dont mind the easy way out some people take as I know without the Star Wars link I am very difficult person to buy for :D

Roll on xmas and whatever SW goodies it may bring :mrgreen:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Joe said:
I'm not totally heartless, my wife buys me quite a lot of Star Wars related clothing (shirts and stuff) which are usually always really nice (probably because she shows me before she buys them because I'm so picky)

I have two pairs of Star Wars lounge pants that I wear quite a bit around the house - extremely comfy!! :lol:

I get a few bits of Star Wars clothing from the missus, t-shirts and pyjamas mostly. I love em all :mrgreen:

lee gray

Sith Lord
What a surprise i got the guiness book of records again and someone posted a darth vader xmas tree on my fb

SOJ

Sith Lord
I've told my family straight. No Star Wars, just cash I can put towards vintage Star Wars.

Got a feeling though when the world is a wash with the force awakens merch next year my request may get ignored.

grinchy

Sith Lord
I do get the odd present here and there, and plenty of facebook shares, socks and other bits, they know i'm into the figures and vehicles, (can't miss my collection as its in the living room), so i've had a few bits in the past, i just think its nice that people think of you

lee gray

Sith Lord
This **** still happens on a daily basis, people always posting stupid **** on my FB page and tagging me like darth vader dancing, selfie sticks stormtrooper pics and so much more

x-pack

Grand Master
Yes. Still goes on :roll: Got a ton of Star Wars modern stuff for Crimbo that will just sit around. Kind of liked the modern stamps but that's about it. Wouldn't mind but the world is awash with vintage! Any vintage would be great. A loose Chewie would do it.

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
well last year i got socks that i thought i would never wear but ended up using them for work.
This year got a star wars pencil case, the type you get given for your first year at secondary school with protractor, ruler, felt tips and all that **** :roll:
i know i collect toys and im a bit of a kid at heart but come on guys :lol:

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Still trying to get my misses to understand if it says Star Wars and Limited Edition it will probly end up being worthless
I don't need biscuit tins, key rings or another official reference book

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I got quite a bit of SW stuff from my work mates - as Grinchy says it was a really nice thought but it was all modern and it wouldn't have been cheap so can't help feeling that if they had only asked my wife she could have steered them in the right direction. Was a lovely thought though :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom