Archived SOLD Die cast Star Wars 'TIE Fighter' MOC Kenner 21-back

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Kenner Star Wars 21-back die-cast 'TIE Fighter' MOC.

£60(PayPal F&F) plus £9 for UK next-day fully insured postage. It will be safely packaged, double-boxed with the bubble protected. SOLD.

Not in the best of shape but a cheap way of obtaining a really nice looking Star Wars MOC.

CARD has seen better days. It's punched and although it lays pretty flat there's a fair amount of creasing. The top-left of the card has some curling for the first 2cm from the left which goes down to the bubble. I'm not going to attempt to describe all the issues as they should be visible in the photos, but if you want extra photos or more information about anything just drop me a PM. I have had this displayed in an acrylic case; it was pretty straightforward to get in and out and displayed really nicely.

BUBBLE is firmly attached on two sides but is detached on the other 2 (please see picture). I'm sure it'd reseal well, but I've had it displayed in an acrylic case without it further damaging the seal. The bubble's clear, but the stem is squashed and damaged and has a 2-3cm split along it - again see the photos.

SHIP is in factory sealed condition, held firmly in place and can't be taken out of the bubble.

SW-DCTF-21-1.jpg

SW-DCTF-21-3.jpg

SW-DCTF-21-4.jpg

SW-DCTF-21-5.jpg

SW-DCTF-21-6.jpg

SW-DCTF-21-7.jpg

SW-DCTF-21-8.jpg

Attachments

• SW-DCTF-21-2.jpg
    SW-DCTF-21-2.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 150
Status