Archived SOLD - Palitoy 30 Back FX-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
As per my thread in the main forum, here's the first item to go. I do love it, but it represents such a big chunk of cash that I would be a proper mentalist to keep it whilst trying to raise funds.

Bought from a fellow forum member at CE3 and offered here for the exact same asking price is my unpunched Palitoy 30 Back FX-7. As you can see it's a real beauty. Every last minor defect is shown in the pictures so you know exactly what you're getting. In summary it has a tiny 12x15mm piece of clear tape on the top right hand side of the card (stuck to card, not a repair or anything like that), a dint in the stem of the bubble (incredibly minor) and a couple of small creases only visible on the rear of the card. The card lies almost perfectly flat and is stunning in a GW acrylic case.

I am happy to accept payment plans over a period of up to 5 months. The price is fixed at SOLD (£2,500). I will sell to the first person that meets the ask and whom I'm happy selling to. If paying goods and services then please add 3.5% fees plus postage (which will vary depending where you are in the world). I am happy to deliver to a mutually beneficial place as it saves any risk of damage in transit. I will be listing this on eBay for higher price to take into account fees and take advantage of the weak GBP. Offering here at this price because I'd rather it went to a forum member than an unknown buyer and all the risks that involves.

Any questions, please ask.

IMG_8669_zpslkxcgpsr.jpg

IMG_8670_zps4prqdkrr.jpg

4a7e8184-2706-4b47-a2d9-f38184d66a95_zpshu5dggh6.jpg

IMG_8672_zpswqyh13em.jpg

IMG_8673_zps0nkrcffm.jpg

IMG_8674_zps9h6xa4vs.jpg

IMG_8675_zps6ouqgfsf.jpg

IMG_8676_zpskqmoxhrd.jpg

IMG_8677_zpsljnvgaka.jpg

IMG_8678_zpslfagqzmu.jpg

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Lovely example Simon! And a great opportunity for someone 8) I do not expect that to hang around :!: :!:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is now pending. Could have sold it three times over. You lot are a bunch of SW nutters :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks all. It really is a beauty.

He's also now sold and on his way to a new home. Thank you to all interested parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom