Archived Sold: Post Farthest From MOC Sales thread

Jez

Sith Lord

Just the Palitoy: 45A BBG left!!

I am happy to hand deliver this to anyone who is going to the London meet up at the end of September or Farthest From in December. I live between Oxford and Reading but often find myself in Bristol or Norwich if people want hand delivered or a meet up and a pint lol.

The price now include postage

ESB 45A Palitoy BBG: C85 B80 F85 Down from £250 to £215 now an unbelievable £170 posted!!

NOW SOLD

ESB 48 CCP: Some sticker evidence and litho damage to bottom right. Straight card, v slight bubble ding, no cracks. £75 Sold

POTF Amanaman: Great apart from it looks like its been sat on. No cracks though. Wave to card but displays great in case. £170 Sold

Tri Logo AT AT Driver: Displays great but wavey and a bit of a squashed bubble, not cracked. £90 Sold

Rancor Keeper: Cool sticker i haven't seen before. A perforated peel of sale portion below the primary sticker. Also has the square black sticker top left. Creased and wave to card. £36-Sold

Bib Fortuna: Not bad, as U C it. Bubble fine £37 - Sold

Tri Logo Lando Skiff: A bit of a rough card. Bubble very soft feeling but intact and fairly square.Dusty. £50 Sold

SW 12A Sand Person: Mint bubble, straight card. Slight sticker damage to both Rs of Star Wars, see photo. No shelf wear. £450 SOLD

SW DSD: Severe crease down the middle. Mint bubble and figure £300 Sold

SW Hammerhead: Sticker residue top right. Mint bubble and figure. Flat, nice. £290 Sold

ESB 45 Leia Organa: Lovely flat card, great bubble. Odd very thin bit of tape applied on front, unnoticeable on display. £315 Sold

ESB 41 Imperial Commander: Mint bubble, sticker damage, mark but not rip at hangar tab. £80 Sold
Sold

ESB Fixed Limbs C3PO: Slight dent to side of bubble, slight wave. Some shelf wear. Overall ok though. £195 Sold

Han Solo Bespin: Great card £145 Sold

Rebel Commando: Really nice. £55 Sold

ERG: Not bad, just noticed litho damage mark on card in middle £70 Sold

Palitoy Logray: Nice all round card, bubble fine £45 Sold

Greedo UKG Y80: C80 B85 F90 harsh as average is 85 £155 Sold

IG 88 UKG 85: Stunning. C80 B85 F85 £165 Sold

Gamorrean Guard: Nice U/P, vibrant, decent card. £50 Sold

Klaatu: Some shelf wear and creases. £25 Sold

8D8: Wave to card. Displays fine. Circular sticker residue left on front. Small hole at top of bubble. £30 Sold

Squid Head: Rough card but bubble fine £25 Sold

General Madine: As you see it, slight dent to bubble. £35 Sold

POTF Luke Stormtrooper: Generally nice. Creasing at top Going from left to right. Bubble great but yellow, aren't they all? Flat. Made in Hong Kong sticker on rear. £400 Sold

POTF Lando General: Stunning £150 SOLD

POTF Leia Poncho: Stunning £100 Sold

Tri Logo B-Wing Pilot: Damit, my newest card but just noticed a hole top left of bubble as you look at it. Otherwise good bubble. OK card £35 Sold

yoda

Sith Lord
Love the Luke Stormtrooper someone was lucky! Hope to find one of those someday and hope its not crazy money.

James Simmonds

Padawan
A huge 'thank you' to Jez for sending my figure very quickly and expertly packaged. If only all sellers of carded figures took so much care. A very smooth transaction from start to finish.

James

Jez

Sith Lord
Hardly anything left. Over 60 happy customers.
You see something you like...talk to me,
Happy to sell on here..

Jez

Sith Lord
Just the last few left now.
I'm now including free postage and an acrylic case for every MOC purchased!

4 of the 6 have had a cheeky price reduction as well :D Save on postage, save on acrylic and save on the MOC itself!

12A Sand People
45A BBG UKG 85 (Price reduction)
48 CCP (Price reduction)
POTF Amanaman (Price reduction)
POTF Lando General
Tri Logo AT AT Driver (Price reduction)

Jez

Sith Lord
Sand People sold
Lando General now sold.

Just the 4 Left: Palitoy BBG, CCP, AT AT Driver and Amanaman.

3 temporarily on hold.

SF_S

Padawan
Got my item this morning.

fast service, extremely well packaged and my first acrylic case as an added bonus! :D

very happy with my purchase!

thanks Jez

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom