******SOLD*******

Joe

Grand Master
Selling my droids/ewoks sets anyone interested please pm :)

All are straight from cards (damaged ones) and are all C9 and complete

DROIDS Loose-Complete + coins : £90 shipped to uk / europe

JORD DUSAT
KEZ IBAN
UNCLE GUNDY
THALL JOBEN

EWOKS Loose-Complete + coins : £90 shipped to uk / europe

DULOK SCOUT
LADY GORNEESH
DULOK SHAMAN
KING GORNEESH
LOGRAY

The lot for £150 shipped

Joe

Grand Master
Take the lot for £150 shipped to the uk/europe (£15 -16 per figure! :shock: )

burnsy

Sith Lord
That's a bloody great deal mate.

I would snap them up off of you apart from spending too much this month already.

Good luck mate

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks burnsy, I always wanted to finish the line but I lost interest slightly lately so up they go, just got offered £125 for the lot :( thats £13 each shipped...

Oh well if no-one snaps them up I will put them back in the box for now.

If you fancy them burnsy and no-one takes me up on the offer on here or RS let me know and we can work something out if you want :)

Thanks again - Joe

Joe

Grand Master
SPECIAL DEAL FOR FORUM MEMBERS - £140 and they are yours ! (shipped to uk/europe!)

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Thanks burnsy, I always wanted to finish the line but I lost interest slightly lately so up they go, just got offered £125 for the lot :( thats £13 each shipped...

Oh well if no-one snaps them up I will put them back in the box for now.

If you fancy them burnsy and no-one takes me up on the offer on here or RS let me know and we can work something out if you want :)

Thanks again - Joe

Although the droids / ewoks range do nothing for me (never had them as a kid) your offering
a great deal there Joe if you just get lowball offers and you aren't in any rush to sell then
its best to just sit them at the listed price until a fair offer comes in or just lock them back
down mate.

There is a few Droids / Ewoks collectors on RS i'll see if anyone is on the hunt you did the
same for me when i sold my squidhead MOC.

Good Luck with the sale.

Jay

Joe

Grand Master
jaymassive619 said:
Although the droids / ewoks range do nothing for me (never had them as a kid) your offering
a great deal there Joe if you just get lowball offers and you aren't in any rush to sell then
its best to just sit them at the listed price until a fair offer comes in or just lock them back
down mate.

There is a few Droids / Ewoks collectors on RS i'll see if anyone is on the hunt you did the
same for me when i sold my squidhead MOC.

Good Luck with the sale.

Jay

Thanks Jay that's good of you mate, I can't go any lower than £140 now (god knows what I paid + shipping for all those figures a few years ago) but I would be happy if someone from here took me up on the offer at least I would get to see them in someones colletion !

I won't lower the price on RS , they are low balling me but who doesn't try it , I will sit it out for a few days and if no joy I might just whack them back in the box.

Thanks again Jay!
(Oh and as far as I know the owner of your squid loved it ;) - sure he told you :D )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom