Some part of my collection - from Singapore - POTF

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
Hi all

I am new to this particular forum. As I think that I may be dealing more with some of you guys in time to come, I thought it best to introduce myself and also some parts of my collection. My collection consists of loose and MOC and most of them can be found in my webshots page - see my signature below. Those who are on RS may have seen some of my previous limelights of parts of my collection.

Here is my POTF run (also at Darth Sith Lord's request) - which is almost complete :lol:

(Anakin, Nikto, Yakface, AT-AT Driver, Gammorean Guard & Yoda):-

Figures from the SW line (Ben, Vader, Chewbecca, Jawa, Stormtrooper & Luke X-wing)

Figure from the ESB line (C3PO removable limbs)

Figures from the ROTJ line (Han Trench, Luke Jedi, B-Wing Pilot, Biker Scout, Emperor & Leia Poncho) - missing AT-ST Driver

Figures only from the POTF line (Amanaman, A-Wing Pilot, R2 pop up saber, Barada, EV9d9, Han Carbonite, Imperial Dignitary, Imperial Gunner, Lando General, Luke Poncho & Luke Stormtrooper)

The Ewoks (Romba, Lumat, Paploo, Wicket) - missing Warok & Teebo

Cheers,

Mark

PGowdy

Grand Master
Wow, i've never seen a POTF force collection quite that vast! Nice. 8)

Welcome to the forum.

Pete.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Mark do you remember (or know) if the POTF line was sold in Singapore? I left in 1985 , my childhood collection ended at 77 characters. And if you ever find a Singapore Star Wars club stickered cardback let me know :wink: :)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Not a bad start Mark :lol:

Welcome to the forum (ps I would love to see a couple of cheap looking Jawa mocs......Do you still have them?)
Ed

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
e30318is said:
Not a bad start Mark :lol:

Welcome to the forum (ps I would love to see a couple of cheap looking Jawa mocs......Do you still have them?)
Ed

Hi Ed

Which ones were you referring to? :oops:

The only Jawa MOCs are these that I still have are these:-

12 backs

20 backs

Meccano 20 Backs MISP of 8

Were you referring to any of these? :mrgreen:

Cheers, Mark

e30318is

Sith Lord
Lol! I was refering to the VC Jawas- cheap looking :lol:

That is an amazing run Mark. My clear favourite is the sealed shipping case of Meccano Jawas. That is quite a sight.

Out of interest is there any variation between the two VC Jawa mocs? Is one possibly Candian?

Mark_Yeo

Padawan
aussiejames said:
Mark do you remember (or know) if the POTF line was sold in Singapore? I left in 1985 , my childhood collection ended at 77 characters. And if you ever find a Singapore Star Wars club stickered cardback let me know :wink: :)

I remember seeing some of the POTF MOCs on the shelves in some supermarkets here in Singapore back in '85. I don't know if the entire POTF line was available though. I remember Derek (Uncle Gundy) telling me that Toltoys MOC were also available in Singapore back in the day - which were imported from Australia after some of the Kenner runs were sold out. This would have evidenced a strong market back then which could therefore had led to the entire POTF line being made available over here - with the exception of Yakface.

I remember seeing the Singapore Star Wars club stickered cardback a long long time ago but have not actually seen 1 in person in recent times. If I somehow do come across it, I will let you know. Think you might want to check with Derek if he knows of the location of 1 of these examples. Derek is after all our guru over here on these MOC variations.

Cheers, Mark

Joe

Grand Master
Hey Mark cracking POTF collection - you are blowing everyone away with your runs!

Jez

Sith Lord
Holy ****, why didn't you title this thread "Amazing Collection!!"

Massively envious of what you have, absolutely brilliant.

Welcome to the Forum Mark.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Just on a side note, its amazing to see just how yellow the bubbles are on POTF figures. I know they have a terrible reputation for yellowing and finding clear bubbles is nigh on impossible but seeing them all lined up like that really hits it home. The Stormie looks like the only clear one.

Not to take anything away from Mark here as it cannot be helped and what's listed above is a truly remarkable achievement. Just an observation thats all.

Chris.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Holly Crap- Thats amazing

You have amazing stuff- i love it.

I went to a star wars convention in Singapore in 2005, with all the costumes and models in it. Were you there?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom