Sotherbys Nigo Auction

wrighty

Sith Lord
Anyone watching? I have been watching on the phone due to work computer not updated. Hungarian Fett went for $12k!

stormcab

Sith Lord
The insane prices of vintage is about to get more insane. Our jaws will drop at these prices, but chances are, in 10 years we'll all be saying "sheesh, I thought it was expensive back in 2015"

itfciain

Grand Master
has the Madine or the CCP gone through yet - anywhere with live updates other than the auction ?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
This auction was never going to be for collectors, it's for rock stars and actors. I didn't even bother registering, knew it would be a waste of time. Take all these prices with a pinch of salt, they are not new "market value."

itfciain

Grand Master
It's OK - just found that the results are being published

http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/2015/return-of-the-nigo-n09402.html

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Whoever's buying the Master Replica stuff is overpaying like a drunk at a titty bar. Some should tell him about this great website called Ebay, where you can score the same things he just did but for one/fifth of the price!

sith-smith

Grand Master
Didn't think the Madine was ridiculously high, compared to what they have sold for in recent years

itfciain

Grand Master
Trilogos all going for reasonable prices right now - no bargains but certainly on a par with the Vectis prices

Herosolo

Padawan
That Irish 3 pack is an insane price!

Good luck to the winning bidder on getting that home in one piece!

ghostlyfett

Padawan
Irish 3 packs are fragile as fook is it because of fett the price went way up :shock:
It did look in good nick too

Herosolo

Padawan
I had one once, it came completely apart in postage to me. Could have put any figure you wanted in it.

Think it cost me about £300? I sold it on eBay for about £140 iirc

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Bonsai_Tree_Ent said:
Whoever's buying the Master Replica stuff is overpaying like a drunk at a titty bar. Some should tell him about this great website called Ebay, where you can score the same things he just did but for one/fifth of the price!

The winning bidder is probably bidding from a titty bar in Las Vagus. :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom