Star Wars Lego and monster fighter Lego for sale

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
hey guys

time to free up some space and maybe get a little money back.

i have two Star Wars sets to sell. The big ticket item is a sealed, boxed UC Millenium Falcon #10179. Sadly due to an impromptu lightsaber fight a few years ago the side of the box got damaged, so maybe not one for the mint in box collector, but other than that it is as seen in the picture, never opened disputed best intentions.

the second is the Malevolance #9515. This is loose and sold as seen, I think one or two of the top details are missing but all figures are there and the ship is as seen. Pretty sure I can dig out the instructions for this as well.

the final lot is a bundle of monster fighters sets, I think they are all complete and I am sure there are extra figures in there as well. All built and loose but all stored in big boxes so in good condition and the light thing on the lab laser works fine. sets are #9466 the crazy scientist and his monster, #9467 the ghost train, #9468 vampire castle.

not sure on price for any of this, particularly the falcon, although I am aware of what the few that are selling on evilbay are going for, given the damage I don't think it would go for the 1500 that one is heading towards now but anything between 1000-1200 might be right?

not sure there is much value in the Malevolance, maybe chuck it in with the falcon, or maybe 50 or something?

the monsters fighter lot (not looking to sell separately) 200ish? Hard to say, again I can find all the instructions.

pictures as follows (albeit in a jumbled order)

not keen on shipping due to loose stuff being a pain and the potential value of the falcon, but always open to a conversation, so who knows.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 141

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Monster fighter images

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 144

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The falcon is a cracker, and I don't really want to sell, but I am out of space and tough calls are needed, so go it must. To be fair I do have the new falcon so it's not like I can argue I need two of the,....

Also just chucked all my EU POTF2 figures and vehicles up for sale in the modern sales section, includes a full SOTE line, mint on card and sealed in box.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bloody hell, Matt. If you'd told me you could be a sealed UCS 10179 for around a grand 6 months ago I'd have thought you'd gone off your chump :lol: Just had a look on eBay to see what the average sort of price is and it does indeed look like mint unused examples in their packing cases are now £1,500-£1,700. It was only, what, 12-18 months ago these were selling for twice that? I'd buy your 10179 over the new version anyday. That's a smashing price.

The Monster Fighters stuff is great. I loved the Vampyre Castle as a build. Loads of playability in that.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah, bottom fell out of the falcon - so to speak - when the new one came out. It is a lovely ship in its own right and the detail is still amazing. Just need to find a willing buyer now or it is the dreaded Bay i suspect...

Same for all of it really, the Monsters stuff is nice, but space is space and the deal with the kids was we sell this so we can keep the pharaoh Quest sets, which are just as much fun.

Good homes wanted and offers welcome :)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Monster Fighters have sold, so the big bad falcon to go. needs a home soon to save it from the evilly treatment...

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The falcon is now gone :)

Just the malevelence left to sell. Also found the instructions for that one. Will take £50 all in if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 59
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom