Starwarsforum.co.uk ebay SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR AWARDS!

ebay SCUM-BAG OF THE YEAR

• Glen Tomlin [2012collectibles2012 or 2buymore2013]

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • David Cyphus [ford87dc]

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Boltonwanderer

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Mark Bow [collectables-on-auction]

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Peter Hoccum [thankthemaker]

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • rockape1981

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Purestarwars

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Paul Ford [sausagefingersfordy]

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • ebay

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Ok Thanks Iain.

As far as i knew he was also still trading under "Gleen Tomlin as well as 2012collectibles2012. Obviously not :lol: Thanks anyways :)

mumbo

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Ok Thanks Iain.

As far as i knew he was also still trading under "Gleen Tomlin as well as 2012collectibles2012. Obviously not :lol: Thanks anyways :)

Been keeping an eye on the official scum bag of the year and he really hasnt been listing that much stuff. He was aware of what was happening so i wonder if he is just laying low or has set up a new account? He was very active before being exposed :?

steesh

Padawan
Must block that 2012collectables guy think he has bid on a few loosies I have on at the moment. That ford87dc bought from me as well frustrating as fook. :x

PGowdy

Grand Master
Cancel his bids dude. The guy is an utter scumbag. Pretty sure you can do that tho don't remember how.

steesh

Padawan
Cheers Pete. Have done. I think I must have missed him from that great list you produced. Haven't had any issues since I blocked all those ebay cocks (touch wood) :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
steesh said:
Cheers Pete. Have done. I think I must have missed him from that great list you produced. Haven't had any issues since I blocked all those ebay cocks (touch wood) :D

Yeah i think his ebay name was spelt wrong on the "block list" i spelt it correctly as someone from the UK should "collectables" he spells it "collectibles". Like only Americans and, sadly, the post-office spell it.

mumbo

Sith Lord
It seems our dear friend Mr Glenn Tomlin a.k.a 2012collectibles2012 has adopted a new name and is selling under 2buymore2013 :)

Keep him blocked from your ebay listings :D

yak_face

Padawan
I never new the sausagefingersfordy was a bad seller. (expensive yes)
is he known to sell any fakes, repo blaster, capes etc?

Bought a couple of figs of him several years ago with no issues but now have doubts about leia anh and obi one capes. (very shiny, need to do more research) pretty sure the blasters were original though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom