Stranger things

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I've just finished watching series 1 and 2 back to back, fantastic!!

Ok, I know I'm a bit late to the party and unfortunately I don't have Netflix so that stopped me also, luckily one of mates stuck them all on a usb stick for me.

if you like the 80s, goonies, e.t, x-files then you will love this!!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Absolutely loved series one.. every episode seemed well considered, loads of brilliant historically accurate nods... series two seemed rushed, lost its charm a little and to me was a bit of a let down. Still great to watch, but not the quality or passion behind it that made series one so fantastic.
Have plans to watch them both again over Christmas to see if I get more of a balanced feeling towards them...

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Absolutely loved series one.. every episode seemed well considered, loads of brilliant historically accurate nods... series two seemed rushed, lost its charm a little and to me was a bit of a let down. Still great to watch, but not the quality or passion behind it that made series one so fantastic.

Have plans to watch them both again over Christmas to see if I get more of a balanced feeling towards them...

I know what you mean, was a bit all over the place and rushed compared to the first.

they built up a lot by the time you get to the last episode and I'm thinking 'how are they going bring this altogether in one episode?' but they managed it and still had fun with it at the same time :wink:

really enjoyed the soundtrack for it aswell

are they planning a 3rd series do we know?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Really wanted to watch this series, then found that it was only on Netflix! :(
Hopefully it will come to Sky or Freeview some time in the future?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
The 1st series was the best thing since sliced bread. Watched it back to back. So nostalgic. Struggling a little with series 2. Still like it, but not quite so intriguing. Friends have said stick with it, it gets better.

kieatky

Jedi Master
Anyone notice that the 'Millennium Falcon' Eleven makes fly is the POTF2 version, yet the show is set in the 80's :shock: Bit of time travelling Kenner there....... spooky :lol: :lol: :lol:

kieatky

Jedi Master
Yeah, a great show being scrutinized by vintage star wars fanatics :lol: :lol: :lol:

As you say, glaringly obvious to people in the know.

Attachments

• Screenshot-290-600x321[1].png
    Screenshot-290-600x321[1].png
    46.4 KB · Views: 48

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I really enjoyed both series a bit of all the movies i love from my 80s childhood all thrown in together along with some MK ultra content. I dont really like these box set series they all start good then all go the same way but this i feel is a good story chief hopper rules.

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
kieatky said:
Anyone notice that the 'Millennium Falcon' Eleven makes fly is the POTF2 version, yet the show is set in the 80's :shock: Bit of time travelling Kenner there....... spooky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone else seen the vintage figures in the new Spider-Man film?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom