stupid best offer option from seller

poncho

Grand Master
i put in an offer

the counter back offer is the price its listed @.....

so whats the point in having a best offer option on there listing :roll:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Counter with another offer less than your first. I think the seller is trying to make a point and has a very dry sense of humor. Possibly found your offer a bit low and is trying to tell you so by being a bit of a pompous arse.

poncho

Grand Master
I put in offer off what its worth is.

As we all know starwars stuff is worth a fortune of course....
... :roll:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Really annoying :roll: have had this happen a few times and was going to follow up with a 'why bother' message but just couldn't be asked in the end.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Counter with another offer less than your first. I think the seller is trying to make a point and has a very dry sense of humor. Possibly found your offer a bit low and is trying to tell you so by being a bit of a pompous arse.

That was my first thought as well. Mind you it could be the seller is just a wanker. :lol:

I know when i do BIN auctions i always get people offering me 20-40% of the asking price. I'm all for haggling but that's just taking the piss. Assuming your offer is sensible, and he hasn't over valued it by a stupid amount, he may just have a weird sense of humour. If you're serious about the item message him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom