P1180306.JPG

P1180307.JPG

P1180308.JPG

8. and last another Bilogo box

P1180309.JPG

P1180310.JPG

P1180311.JPG
I should have known you'd have even more to show! :-D

The mistake is mine, I am just to slow to upload the pictures :lol: do you have any idea about the bilogo box has a bilogo instruction or if not what is the correct instruction for the bilogo box ? :D I have never seen a bilogo instruction for the laser cannon :?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
7. another Kenner ROTJ box

P1180306.JPG

P1180307.JPG

P1180308.JPG

8. and last another Bilogo box

P1180309.JPG

P1180310.JPG

P1180311.JPG

The mistake is mine, I am just to slow to upload the pictures :lol: do you have any idea about the bilogo box has a bilogo instruction or if not what is the correct instruction for the bilogo box ? :D I have never seen a bilogo instruction for the laser cannon :?
Sorry Lars, I can't help with that one. I don't own a Bi-logo box and so don't know which instructions came with it. Let's hope another forum member can help answer that question.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Sorry Lars, I can't help with that one. I don't own a Bi-logo box and so don't know which instructions came with it. Let's hope another forum member can help answer that question.

No problem mate, yes maybe another member know it :D

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

I think they are all Kenner. Same with the radar laser cannon. I asked about this myself on here somewhere not that long ago

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I love the tripod cannon. Great playability and a lot like the movie version

Attachments

• IMG_20190314_181508.jpg
    IMG_20190314_181508.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 761

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

I think they are all Kenner. Same with the radar laser cannon. I asked about this myself on here somewhere not that long ago

Thanks mate, then I will add some kenner instructions to the ones I have that is missing one :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:

Lovely collection of esb and jedi kenner and the bilogo. Any idea about if there are other variants of the boxes out there ? :?

Thanks mate for sharing them, they look mint and complete even with inserts :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

I have just learned that there is a bi-logo instruction and I have just bought one, I hope I will get it next week :D

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

I have just learned that there is a bi-logo instruction and I have just bought one, I hope I will get it next week :D

Really, I would be very interested to see that

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Sure I will upload it when I get it with the mail, seller mailed it saturday so I should have it next week :D

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

Lovely collection of esb and jedi kenner and the bilogo. Any idea about if there are other variants of the boxes out there ? :?

There is a ledy version and a Kenner Canada version. I'll be on the lookout for both.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:

There is a ledy version and a Kenner Canada version. I'll be on the lookout for both.

Nice, I think I have seen the ledy for sale before, but I do not remember I have seen a kenner canada before :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

I got the packet today with the instruction, I will take pictures of it when I get home from work later today :D

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Alisdairmac said:
Pomse2001 said:

I got the packet today with the instruction, I will take pictures of it when I get home from work later today :D
looking forward to it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom