Thanks and greetings

James1977

Padawan
Hi everybody,

Thanks to admin for allowing me to join.

From reading the threads everybody on here seems to be very knowledgeable and have a genuine love of the franchise / hobby.

A lifelong Star Wars fan myself and passing it down to the next generation has been a joy.

Admittedly less obsessed than was in the past, but looking to make some folks happy with offerings in the future from my vintage collection.

All the best.

James

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi James,

Welcome to the forum. It is a great place with loads to see and learn for those who are interested, plus the members are a friendly and (as you say) knowledgeable bunch. I hope you stick around and enjoy it :)

Thanks.

Jeremy

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Hi James and welcome. You're certainly in the right place! One thing I would say though, is think carefully before selling your childhood toys. Most people regret it down the line and you can very rarely ever get them back.

James1977

Padawan
Hi James and welcome. You're certainly in the right place! One thing I would say though, is think carefully before selling your childhood toys. Most people regret it down the line and you can very rarely ever get them back.
Thanks.

Maybe a few years ago I would probably have agreed. But I honestly don't have room for them at my place and they simply gather dust at my parents or will get trashed by my kids when we go over to visit. So I think it's best to allow real collectors / fans to get what they can from them. Plus could do with the money at the moment (as could we all).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom