robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Latest MOC build
PXL_20220307_121411039.jpg
PXL_20220307_121437001.jpg
PXL_20220307_121458527.jpg

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Indeed - ordered and on the way - I even ordered a few minifig parts to create Spike and Sparkplug figures to stand next to him.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Sadly yes - my daughter and I began collecting them back at series 1 and other than the silly Mr Gold chase figure (I have a Fake) we have every single figure from every series and sub-series - even sadder, they are in a storage draw as nowhere or way to display them... One day maybe...

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Well, this year I am venturing into a new Lego line, thanks to the release of the new Lego Lion Knights' Castle. I'm getting all medieval!
Medieval is s great run, I keep looking at the old Space sets, but they have become so expensive nowadays….a bit like everything…😔

sith-smith

Grand Master
Well as i got into the medieval stuff, the new set of mini series figure has a medieval character...Falconer. I love the original space line and they had a spaceman as well.

So consequently this is the first run I've ever paid attention to and have gone full out trying to get the ones I wanted and multiples in some cases.

A grown man in his fifties fiddling with small bags of Lego is certainly a strange sight to behold! 🤪

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
There are a lot of rumours flying around about a new Medieval Market place set and maybe more Forest Men sets off the back of last years promo set - could be a good year to be into Castles :)

I just snagged the latest SW helmets, more sets to live unbuilt in boxes....

Latest posts

Top Bottom