Toni has become more active on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tickion

Padawan
Usetheforceluke said:
Tickion said:
Hello! I am a stall holder at Snoopers Paradise in Brighton, selling Star Wars toys amongst other SF toys and memorabilia. In response to assumptions made in this thread I'd like to establish that Stall 83 is run by myself, Tim Drummond, and has NO connection to Toytoni's business. (My stall is to the right of the turnstile entrance and is the larger of the two.)

Some of you who frequented the Cheshunt toy fairs years may know me from there -I used to have a good selection of MOC figures (never without a selection of Tri-logo R5-D4s!) Within the context of Snoopers I've avoided selling much in the way of carded vintage SW as I felt this was Toni's area... you will however find a selection of vintage and modern items for both adults and kids!

Hiya mate been in to your stall a few times. Any idea if you will be getting in anymore carded or graded figures I to the stall for for purchase? Pm me if you want as am after a few

Hi, PM sent. Sorry but just got your message as been avoiding all SW sites of late incase I broke the bank.

itfciain

Grand Master
So you see this response

Usetheforceluke said:
Hiya mate been in to your stall a few times. Any idea if you will be getting in anymore carded or graded figures I to the stall for for purchase? Pm me if you want as am after a few

And then you need to read this thread

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29377&start=15

itfciain

Grand Master
Think it was a 'probably had to be there' moment really - although a certain poster does seem to ask some rather 'interesting' questions now and again

spoons

Grand Master
Why do people still even respond to our resident troll? Should have been banned for taking the piss as soon as he started banging on about repros again.

Jez

Sith Lord
This thread needs to be locked and disappear. I do however get the irony that i am feeding the thread :D

yoda

Sith Lord
Is this the guy who's figures melted under the stairs? :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if not he will be back i am sure :)

Usetheforceluke

Padawan
yoda said:

Yeah this is me! Why? you want to make something of it? I'll be more than happy to meet you face to face at farthest from!!

lejackal

Grand Master
Usetheforceluke said:
yoda said:

Yeah this is me! Why? you want to make something of it? I'll be more than happy to meet you face to face at farthest from!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom