Toni item on Ebay-Special Buy

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Guys,

i thought i would post this up as someone mentioned a while ago about Toni 'possibly'making up fake special buy baggie sets.He is currently listing a Chewie Bandolier in a special buy 49p baggie, and says its used so buyer beware on that. ive never seen one in 4-5 years of collecting SB items. I do know that Toni had rakes of speeder bikes and DSS with the sticker,but never this....

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Unfortunately legit or not, nobody is going to trust anything remotely interesting that he ever sells again.

Lindo

Sith Lord
i buy a lot off ebay and dont want to get stung, does anyone have the link to this so i can see the user id and avoid purchasing anything from him?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just come across this quote on RS having been doing a little research. It's an endorsement of Toy Toni and would, in light of all that is believed, appear to the reader as being sarcastic. It's actually wasn't as it was written in 2003! What it is, now, is ironic to the core:

"i also have bought from Toni ,his stuff is soo good youd think he makes it at home !!!!!!

simply the best there is...."

Incidentally, those bandoliers have gone but a Tri-logo skiff MISB (nice :)) has appeared with a "Special Buy" sticker on it. Nothing suspicious about that in it's own right. Only thing that surprised me was the sticker was on the side of the box rather the front or top. But then I guess they were slapping these things on any old how back in the day. I take it they were factory applied?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom