Tri logo yak face and 12 back jawa moc

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
My valuation based on a similar value Iain estimated on my brothers yak with the melted bubble so I thought it was fair since the bubble on this one looks very good.

I agree with everyone though that he's not a rare figure in the slightest but unfortunately he has a mythology which pushes up the price.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Personally, I see someone paying £600 for this. Maybe a touch more but the sun damage to the card really does limit it. Shame as the bubble is in superb shape. Are you sure those are cracks and not stress marks? If they have "gone through" the bubble then they're not cracks, surely?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
fett said:
I've had another look and it is stress marks not cracks.
Cheers

Be super careful when you post him mate. Those stress marks are now weak points and he's a big old lump to be rattling around in that bubble.

I had a Han Solo figure that was the same and he stamped through the bottom of the bubble on his way to me.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi there, me again.

Have you sold this now? Only reason I ask is that it has popped up on Facebook in a couple of places asking for valuations and has now appeared on ebay for a cool £1299 on a BIN and someone called jonathon hart has been asking for valuations on this exact same one.

I was under the impression your name was Gary so it would be interesting to know if you passed it on to this character and if you did, could you do the community a favour and let us know what you sold it for. Im guessing it was less than £1299

Same guy is advertising one on Yavin for £1999 but hasn't put a picture to it.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Here's the eBay link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391583634779

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Would it be rude to ask what it was traded for or what approximate value you placed on it for trade.

It's up for sale at various places for £1200 or £1300 which I think is a ****ing pisstake. I would love to know what this clown thinks is fair markup.

yoda

Sith Lord
**** that's unbelievable they way the prices jump. I was just reading this and expected it to sell in around £500-600 I probably would have offered around £500 also after you guys were finished if a deal wasn't made.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Well it's taken three months and several price reductions but he's finally sold it for £999:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391583634779

Still think it's way too much considering the sun fading.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom