UKG custom shelves see what you think?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Ok here's the UKG shelves I had made not cheap at £35 a peice but I think they display the graded figures well. I might just have to order some more if I'm aloud the wall space?! :)

Don't worry they don't get any direct sunlight :p

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
They look great on the wall. :D

Just wondering though, acrylic shelves actually made by UKG or just made to fit the UKG boxes perfectly?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah made by UKG and AFA or UKG fit on them. I just emailed them saying what I wanted and they came up with them.

There's 8 seperate shelves their.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Yeah made by UKG and AFA or UKG fit on them. I just emailed them saying what I wanted and they came up with them.

There's 8 seperate shelves their.

cheers :D

Now if only I had some graded MOC's to display :(

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Fantastic collection and you display them well :D
Yeah thanks very much, it came to a point where I was fed up of them being stashed away since the late 90's and said to myself get them displayed or sell them and selling them was never a realistic option. :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I've just taken delivery of a stash of acrylic cases with wall hanging kits from Christian and Iain, first row is up in the Den (pics will follow on my own showcase) and I have to say (if you can't already tell from this amazing pic already) first hand that wall mounting cased MOCs is the way forward... Elevates the collection to an art form!

Jez

Sith Lord
That looks awesome. Those shelves are great, as are the hanging kits.
I'm loving the wall art lads.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
I've just taken delivery of a stash of acrylic cases with wall hanging kits from Christian and Iain, first row is up in the Den (pics will follow on my own showcase) and I have to say (if you can't already tell from this amazing pic already) first hand that wall mounting cased MOCs is the way forward... Elevates the collection to an art form!

They look great, superb collection as well. Congratulations! :D :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom