Um ....Not sure what to say really

x-pack

Grand Master
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suckadelic-Gay-Empire-Homotrooper-Early-Version-Original-Style-Card-Back-Mint-/221233311876?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3382887084

All i can say is that i was doing my usual searches on Evilbay and this popped up

:?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
This guy is an "Artist". These things go for stupid money. In my opinion he is another customizer, but some feel his works are of great prestige. :roll: :lol:

chazb73

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
This guy is an "Artist". These things go for stupid money. In my opinion he is another customizer, but some feel his works are of great prestige. :roll: :lol:

Crazy mate... :roll:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
chazb73 said:
tiefighterboy said:

If you need one....I can knock one out for half the price.....with double the pink splatter on the front. :lol:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Sucklord is the ****ing man! As a matter of fact I was watching one of his videos on youtube and he's showing his favorite childhood toys, and one that he pulled was a Vintage Greedo :D . When I saw that it brought memory's back of the fig's I had as a kid, so I went one EBay that day & bought me a vintage Greedo my 1st fig since childhood :D and now I'm a Year in collecting and almost have my Loose Collection Complete :mrgreen: (just need some POTF figs to finish) lol

But feel free to check out his other works, I love them :) but ima artsy dude & my Hobby as always been collecting Vinyl Art toys.

Peace

TC-14

Sith Lord
Being new to this collecting game, I am constantly amazed at what goes on in this world... and the Homotrooper has certainly raised the bar (no pun intended).

Todd, you say half the price? I'll take four. :wink:

chazb73

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
chazb73 said:
tiefighterboy said:

If you need one....I can knock one out for half the price.....with double the pink splatter on the front. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Pink - you should be on the telly !! (tv)

chazb73

Sith Lord
Jedi_june said:
Sucklord is the ****ing man! As a matter of fact I was watching one of his videos on youtube and he's showing his favorite childhood toys, and one that he pulled was a Vintage Greedo :D . When I saw that it brought memory's back of the fig's I had as a kid, so I went one EBay that day & bought me a vintage Greedo my 1st fig since childhood :D and now I'm a Year in collecting and almost have my Loose Collection Complete :mrgreen: (just need some POTF figs to finish) lol

But feel free to check out his other works, I love them :) but ima artsy dude & my Hobby as always been collecting Vinyl Art toys.

Peace

Cheers for the further info June ... will check it out bud :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
Jedi_june said:
Sucklord is the ****ing man! As a matter of fact I was watching one of his videos on youtube and he's showing his favorite childhood toys, and one that he pulled was a Vintage Greedo :D

It's great where this forum takes you :D I've just checked out 'Behind The Scenes With Sucklord'...
"The classic Greedo... just that green, and the aqua blue... it just does it for me."
One of the best reasons I've ever heard. Superb Stuff. Thanks for pointer, June :)

rob71

Sith Lord
He's certainly got some weird stuff on there... how about a picture of some Koala bears climbing up a big cock? :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ken-Kagami-Koala-With-Penis-Signed-Print-Framed-D-F-W-Barry-Mcgee-/221233291555?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item3382882123

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just had to explain to my wife why a gay pink stormtrooper popped up on recently viewed items when she went to ebay :lol:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
rob71 said:
He's certainly got some weird stuff on there... how about a picture of some Koala bears climbing up a big cock? :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ken-Kagami-Koala-With-Penis-Signed-Print-Framed-D-F-W-Barry-Mcgee-/221233291555?pt=Art_Prints&hash=item3382882123

Yeah that's definitely weird :? But he has some cool stuff from James Jarvis, Jon Burgerman. The Suckadelic signed sketch card is sweet :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Well since we're talking about SuckLord :D this one is part of my daughters collection lol (you don't have to believe me if you don't want to :lol: ). She's a big collector of vinyl figures from kidrobot.

Kidrobot X Suckadelic: Pink Vader Dunny
A4342100-C379-4602-B4AC-F548E3EBB204-1343-000000A62F617B0B_zps610e4e2d.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom