Valuation request for Star Destroyer playset please

Fawns61

Padawan
As per title, I am looking to sell this and would appreciate feedback. Ebay prices seem to vary.
I think it is complete (but could be wrong). There are no box inserts or leaflets, just the empty, somewhat tatty box and the Star Destroyer.
I haven't assembled it for photographing as I don't want to risk breaking any tabs etc.

It has a sticky sugar like residue on the bigger L Shaped body part - not sure if this IS actually sugar or some sort of glue reaction?
I haven't attempted to clean it up yet, will try some baby wipes perhaps.

The labels are still brightly coloured but quite a few of them look 'greasy', especially the bottom halves.

Sorry, the photos have come out really big!

Look forward to your comments, please :)
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
13.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
23.jpg

Fawns61

Padawan
Not sure if anything missing - looking at the parts on Evilbay it definitely doesn't have the hologram strip Retaining Clip.
Not sure about the Laser Gun Cannon Mount or the Floor Turning Switch - will have to get it back out to check.
Is there a guide on here to show the complete parts of all the different spaceships etc to save future questions, thanks?

Also wondering if it would be better (though sacrilege) to split it up and sell the parts and box separately instead?

Fawns61

Padawan
Checked it again, it has got the Gun Cannon mount fitted and the floor turning thing and they all move, including the door hatch. So as far as I can tell it is just the hologram retaining clip missing and the box inserts/leaflet.
Not got any batteries to check if the light works

Cheers @Cazza

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom