Vectis today

Heith

Padawan
Anyone pick up anything nice in today's auction?, won a couple but got blew out of the water on some :evil:

e30318is

Sith Lord
Just seen the auction! Damn it! What did the candian fett, Luke and power droid sell for?

Looks like there was some great stuff!

Heith

Padawan
e30318is said:
Just seen the auction! Damn it! What did the candian fett, Luke and power droid sell for?

Looks like there was some great stuff!

Is the power droid a rare one?

e30318is

Sith Lord
Couldn't say with any certainty but as a general rule of thumb canadian items were produced in just a tenth of the quantity of regular us items.

I would have thought they would be worth two or three times as much as their USA Kenner counterparts. Possibly more if they are a tough character/ cardback.

Could you post the prices they sold for?

Lee77

Sith Lord
Luke went for £140 plus 20% tax and fett for £100 plus tax. Both had a couple of issues though. Luke had a split in the bubble and fett was a partial reseal.
Managed to pick up a couple of good bits but don't know how long these people take to ship! Looking through the list, there were a few good deals to be had. Power droid for 60 wasn't bad, but the card was probably c7.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Heith said:
Power droid went for £60

Wow... Thats a steal. I would have thought it would have sold for double that, and still have plenty of mileage left in it.

£100 for the Fett is a great deal too. Even considering its a reseal I could see that for £250 easy :roll:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
I bidded on a few items there including the PD and Canadian Luke etc. Came away with one item Guys. Will post a complete list of what everything sold for when I get a spare 5 mins ifv you like guys?

Lee77

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Nope never brought from them before mate either. I rang them today and they said my item was in the Warehouse waiting to be posted. :)

Liam
Me neither mate. The 20% tax was a bit of a stinger :shock:
Guess that'll teach me to bid without reading the small print :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Stupid question of the day (but i reckon others are probably thinking the same);
How do you guys know about this stuff??
You know plenty of us are now going to be googling Vectis!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I remember buying stuff through Vectis late 90's onwards.They had some tp gear for sale then,and not just auctions.Looks like it is auction only now though,which is a shame.

Heith

Padawan
CharlieCharlie said:
Stupid question of the day (but i reckon others are probably thinking the same);
How do you guys know about this stuff??
You know plenty of us are now going to be googling Vectis!

I did post a link on another site but it got took down, some people don't like to share the knowledge :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom