Vectis!!

wrighty

Sith Lord
I won a few items on Vectis recently and I had to pay commission and VAT etc. then they send me a bill for postage and credit card charges and a bill for charges for the credit card charges, what cheek!! :shock:

wrighty

Sith Lord
Rich, if only I know you were going it could have saved me £30. Next time I will give you a shout 1st!! :lol:

Richard_H

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
Its local to him. Its only about 50 miles from his house.

He has to pass 6 other people on the way.

Yeah it's great for us.
It must be tough for you Southerners saying hello to all your cousins on a 50 mile trip. Inbreeding wasn't that great was it?

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Postage costs are high because they employ people to pack and ship the stuff ,it is expensive but they usually do a pretty good job.

David Tree

Jedi Master
Richard_H said:
Mr-shifter said:
It must be tough for you Southerners saying hello to all your cousins on a 50 mile trip. Inbreeding wasn't that great was it?

isn't that what the telephone was invented for?

Hothrebel said:
Postage costs are high because they employ people to pack and ship the stuff ,it is expensive but they usually do a pretty good job.

So does everyone, I know I get criticized, and that's even charging less than the actual cost. I'd love to know how it would wash for folk for charging the use of a card.

Vectis, well the only person who benefits each time are ... Vectis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom