Vintage Boxed Vehicles for sale

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I have seven box items for sale.

Return of the Jedi boxed AT-AT (French). The box is ok to good. There are no instructions but the AT-AT is fully complete (with original chin-guns) and the electrics still work fine – £70 - SOLD

Empire Strikes Back Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter. The box is a bit battered but the X-wing is ok to look at, although the stickers are a bit worn and the electrics do not work, all elements are present though – £20 - SOLD

Return of the Jedi Speeder Bike. This is a mint item. The bike is still in its original bags and taped to the original cardboard inserts with the instructions. – £25 - SOLD

Tri-Logo B-Wing. The box is a bit battered. The fighter looks nice all appears complete – £40 - SOLD

Empire Strikes Back Slave 1. This is a real gem. The box is in good condition but the ship is perfect. None of the stickers have been applied and as well as the sticker sheet there is a promo poster and instructions. There is also a Boba figure in the box (no idea why though) – £90 - PENDING

Return of the Jedi Rebel Transporter. The box is OK. The ship is in very good condition with all the parts present and correct. The used sticker sheet, Kenner leaflet and promo poster are also still there. – £45 - SOLD

Empire Strikes Back Tauntaun. The box is in great shape as is the Tauntaun within, which is housed in the original cardboard insert – £25 - SOLD

attachment=0]Last 2 SWVs.jpg[/attachment]

Individual photos can be found here: http://photobucket.com/SWCOLLECTION

I will provide exact packaging and shipping costs on a purchase by purchase basis, unless anyone one wants a different method however I think recorded Delivery should be the standard option. Anyone who is interested and lives in or around London, Pick up / Drop off always works (esspecially with the more 'fragile' items).

PM me if you are interested
thanks loads
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hi
Lots of PM's for additional photo's so I have loaded another 14 images of the items (total, not each item) to the Photobucket site which i hope should satisfy everyone. The only small surprise was that i found the AT-AT instruction book with the AT-AT.

Enjoy
thanks
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey guys
There might be an issue with the PM's I have 5 sat in my outbox at the momment. I will try to resend now.
thanks
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Not sure that worked... I now have 7 PM's in my outbox.
Anyway, best do this in the thread in case nothing is quite working.

Nigel (phreatobite), you were first in on the Tauntaun so it is there if you want it.
Dave (PIGCITY), other than the above evrything is still there and yes i will look at trades

If you want to email me directly at [email protected] that would be fine.

Right - I am going to delete all unsent messages and try again.
thanks
matt

spoons

Grand Master
messages in your outbox just means they've not been read yet

Stop deleting them or you'll lose your sales :lol:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey

Updated sold (Tauntaun and Speederbike)

Happy to concider offers for the other items, even trades if people are interested (although i am only looking for certain carded figs right now)

Thanks loads
matt

P.S. I have PM'd people back but i still keep getting white screens and crashes every time so not 100% confident they are getting through.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah white screens are a forum problem which Edd is working on to fix. My experience is that white screens mean that the PMs have been sent.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Updated with price reduction for the last two items. Any takers or they ware off to a shop to be sold.
Thanks
matt

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Hey guys
Any offers out there for the Slave 1 out there? This will probably be the last week it is on offer here.

Happy to trade for the right MOC figures (ROTJ R2 & 3PO being the top of the list).

Thanks loads
matt

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I'm really surprised the Slave I gets no love. Put it on ebay mate and it'll fetch a bit more than this.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Surprised myself, i thought this would be the first item sold, not the last.
Evilbay might become and option soon, but i was hoping to avoid it, not least because i becomes a lottary as to whether or not it sells and if i start the auction to high it sits around or too low and i could end up selling it for a swan... Either way i would rather shift it here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom