Vintage collection for sale

moysy77

Hi There
I just found this website and registered. I was about to start entering my Star Wars collection on Ebay, but have grown frustrated with the quality of people on there. My last experience was buying a DVD that never turned up and the guy disappeared into nowhere.
I have lots of Vintage carded figures that I have bought over the past 12 years, unfortunately I am selling up to move abroad and will be selling them all.
My preference is to sell them to genuine collectors like myself and I am lucky in the sense that my job takes me around the country, so where possible I can meet anyone interested.
Anyone interested, please get in touch. Most of the items I have are in excellent condition.
Cheers
Moysy

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
moysy77 said:
Hi There
I just found this website and registered. I was about to start entering my Star Wars collection on Ebay, but have grown frustrated with the quality of people on there. My last experience was buying a DVD that never turned up and the guy disappeared into nowhere.
I have lots of Vintage carded figures that I have bought over the past 12 years, unfortunately I am selling up to move abroad and will be selling them all.
My preference is to sell them to genuine collectors like myself and I am lucky in the sense that my job takes me around the country, so where possible I can meet anyone interested.
Anyone interested, please get in touch. Most of the items I have are in excellent condition.

Pictures and prices would help. Post these in the forums for sale section.
Cheers
Moysy

burnsy

Sith Lord
Welcome to the forum mate.

Let us know what you have and I'm sure there will be buyers on here for you.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
As the others have said, a list of what you have (ideally with pictures) and some prices will help!

Also, your Ebay ID, so we can have a rough idea of who you are, to remove any doubts about you being a scammer!

moysy77

Hi Guys
Thank you for the brilliant response. I will be taking pictures of all my collection over the next couple of weeks and putting them on the site.
I live just outside of Leeds and as said previously, I would prefer where possible to deal face to face as I have been that disappointed person that has received poor quality things from ebay.
For reference my ebay profile is moysy7. I ended up with roughly 350 bits of feedback and only ever had 2 negative bits from people who shouldn't be allowed to use ebay.
Hope all this helps, be in touch soon.
Cheers
Moysy77

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom