Vintage Collection rarest figures?

Gogsfett

Padawan
Hello All. Hope all good.

I have started collecting some of the Vintage Collection figures alongside still picking up vintage where I can and where the price allows!!
Just wanted to check if there was a list anywhere or data on what are the most difficult/rarest/priceist figures to.buy?

Seen that some of them hitting 70+ upwards recently for some of the earlier released. Think around 2012.

Bit annoyed as have a decent amount of Ep1, AOTC, ROTS, Saga figures etc and probably should have started collecting them on mass when first came out🤔😥

Playing catch up now and don't think have the room to complete a whole collection but might give it a go!!

Many Thanks

Mosh

Padawan
I am not sure there is a list as such around. I would say the rarest are those the ones ehichh were only sold on special events. Which ones have you seen around costing 70?

Gogsfett

Padawan
Thanks all, appreciated.. seen the following lately going for good money on eBay.
Anakin Skywalker #92 . £41

REBEL pilot Mon Calamari. £58
Colonel Cracken. £53
Luke - Lightsaber construction #
87, £70
Leia - Sandstorm #88 £82
Darth Sidious #13 Foil. £ 85

Think a few more. Got 3 through brand new from eBay today for 12.50 + postage
Princess Leia Bespin Escape, Lando Battlefront and Arc Trooper Lambent Seeker.
May be the way forward until Vintage sorts itself out a bit!😀

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
The original Ahsoka VC102 and Obi-Wan VC103 Clone Wars figures always seem to have very high asking prices.
I think all the various Expanded Universe figures released between 2010-2012 have high asking prices

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This maybe of help
https://www.actionfigure411.com/star-wars/vintage-collection-price-guide.php

I'm not sure how up to date it is, I mainly use eBay sold prices and go from there.

Having also just started to re collect TVC the best places for quality and price in my opinion are the follow FB groups:
Star Wars The Vintage Collection (2010 2013) + (2018+)
Star Wars Rebels TVC Modern 3.75 collectors.

Good luck and enjoy.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
@Mini99 @Gogsfett
I have a pretty decent VC collection of figures and boxed vehicles all boxed up in storage. Good chance I'm not going to display them as I just don't have the room and stopped collecting them when they changed to large bubbles.

I'll speak to my daughter and see if she wants me to hang on to them, if she doesn't I'll let you know (y)
IMG_4419.jpeg
IMG_20210806_121014.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
@Mini99 @Gogsfett
I have a pretty decent VC collection of figures and boxed vehicles all boxed up in storage. Good chance I'm not going to display them as I just don't have the room and stopped collecting them when they changed to large bubbles.

I'll speak to my daughter and see if she wants me to hang on to them, if she doesn't I'll let you know (y)
View attachment 182450View attachment 182451
Please do, there are some that I would be interested in there.

Clone Collector

Padawan
Jar Jar Carbonite, ROTJ Yoda, any Revenge Of The Jedi cards, Death Star set with Mouse Droid and Crumb.
The foil chase cards, rocket firing and proto Fett to name a few. ROTS Sidious, Luke Dagobah crash.

From memory those are a few that are up there but I've not checked on prices for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom